movement this early? is it possible?
Hi ladies.  I am wondering if it is possible to feel movement at not quite 13 weeks?  I drank my first cup of coffee today since I found out I was pregnant (2 months ago) and I have been jittery.  I actually ordered decaf but could def. tell they messed up because I was so jittery!  Anyway, I just woke up from a nap and felt the craziest thing in my abdomen.  I've never felt anything like it before!  Is it possible I felt the baby move this early or must it have been something else?
Very posssible.  I didn't feel my first until about 16 weeks, and felt my second around 11 weeks.  :)
It's definitely possible.  One of friends started feeling her 2nd around 12 weeks.
It's very exciting!  Everyone seems to say they felt their second this early.  This is my second pregnancy but first to make it this far.  Actually, last time I found out I had lost the baby around this time (12 weeks) but it had actually died at 8 weeks.  I didnt even know I was pregnant until 8 weeks that time (i have irregular periods and didnt think twice when mine didnt come).   Also, I am much sicker this time and I take that as a good sign even though it stinks lol.  Irregardless, I would like to think it was what I felt even though I am inexperienced!
Uncommon, but possible.  
I felt my first at 15ish 16 weeks and my second at 13 weeks
I agree that it's possible. I felt my 2nd at 11 weeks. I don't remember how early I felt my 1st, but it was pretty early too.
Sure is possible.  Especially if you are thinner etc.  I felt the twins at 11 weeks..everyone said I was nuts until I was in the middle of an ultrasound and said to my RE..."I feel something moving" and he laughed, turned screen around and Baby B who would later become known as Ethan Nicholas was doing flips.
It is definately possible. I felt my first around 16 weeks and my second at 13 weeks I knew what I was looking for. This time with the twins I felt them for the first time at 10w3d. People say it is not possible but the baby's first involantary movements start at 8-9 weeks so to feel them any time after that is definately possible.
I'm not so sure someone can feel the baby move at 12 or 13 weeks - at 12w the baby is only about 2 1/2" long.  Only weighs grams.  In my option, I don't think one can feel the movement unless you are really super thin.  I mean super thin.  I remember asking my dr about this and he said a lot of women mistake gas for movement this early, but who am I to tell anyone that they don't feel movement.  I am sure everyone is different.  I didn't feel movement till 16w and didn't feel that much and am now just starting to feel movement everyday and I'm 22w3d.  Just remember I'm not saying it is not possible because I'm not the feeling it, I just don't think so.
I felt mine just before 13 weeks......congratulations!!!