muscles pulling in my stomach
today feels weird. everytime i move, sit, stand, walk i feel pulling muscles in my belly..... anyone have this?
hi i was just about to write about that myself i am sitting here at the moment and i feel my muscles in my stomach pulling and slightly in my lower abdomen is it a sign of early pregnancy as i have had every other sign due on in 3 days so i am a bit concerned about this now.
You are waiting for your period now? I am 8 weeks prego.
Hi there,

I'm 17 weeks along and I have this pulling stretching sensation all the time.  It started around 8 or 9 weeks.  I think that's when I noticed my clothes getting slightly tighter.  Now it's completely obvious that those muscles have pulled and stretched.  I think it's a sensation that you'll probably get used to from here on out.  Just take it easy and be careful with your movements so that you don't pull something.  When I was 12 weeks along I felt like I pulled something in my stomach by vaccuming and it's not like I'm an out of shape person.  I workout 4-5 times a week.  Take care. Congrats on your pregnancy.  
1st
When you go to the bathroom is it dangerous you could pull muscles or hurt the baby?  I know this sounds really like a gross, weird question.  However, I have been worried, because I have been so constipated and have to push really hard to go to the bathroom.  Should I be worried?
i am 7 weeks and i feel this alot. I am 40 and the dr says things affect you differently then my prior pregnancy 8 years ago. I feel more like 7 months along. i lifted my daughter and had horrible pain. dr says i puuled all my muscles. i have to be very careful.  :)
I am 7 weeks 5 days I feel the same thing
I am 8 weeks and i have been doing the same thing! my stomach feels like i pull a muscle every morning when i get up..Im also scared of "pushing in the bathroom"