Maternal & Child Community
muscles pulling in my stomach
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

muscles pulling in my stomach

today feels weird. everytime i move, sit, stand, walk i feel pulling muscles in my belly..... anyone have this?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
hi i was just about to write about that myself i am sitting here at the moment and i feel my muscles in my stomach pulling and slightly in my lower abdomen is it a sign of early pregnancy as i have had every other sign due on in 3 days so i am a bit concerned about this now.
Blank
You are waiting for your period now? I am 8 weeks prego.
Blank
Hi there,

I'm 17 weeks along and I have this pulling stretching sensation all the time.  It started around 8 or 9 weeks.  I think that's when I noticed my clothes getting slightly tighter.  Now it's completely obvious that those muscles have pulled and stretched.  I think it's a sensation that you'll probably get used to from here on out.  Just take it easy and be careful with your movements so that you don't pull something.  When I was 12 weeks along I felt like I pulled something in my stomach by vaccuming and it's not like I'm an out of shape person.  I workout 4-5 times a week.  Take care. Congrats on your pregnancy.  
Blank
175317_tn?1256856921
When you go to the bathroom is it dangerous you could pull muscles or hurt the baby?  I know this sounds really like a gross, weird question.  However, I have been worried, because I have been so constipated and have to push really hard to go to the bathroom.  Should I be worried?
Blank
i am 7 weeks and i feel this alot. I am 40 and the dr says things affect you differently then my prior pregnancy 8 years ago. I feel more like 7 months along. i lifted my daughter and had horrible pain. dr says i puuled all my muscles. i have to be very careful.  :)
Blank
I am 7 weeks 5 days I feel the same thing
Blank
I am 8 weeks and i have been doing the same thing! my stomach feels like i pull a muscle every morning when i get up..Im also scared of "pushing in the bathroom"
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank