my boss has told all my workmates that im pregnant :(
Hi guys, just came on here to rant that I found out that my boss has told everyone that I work with that I'm pregnant. I told her in confidence as I do quite a lot of heavy lifting in my job as a carer. I'm only 6w2d and now I'm worried that its jinxed. Any input would be great! Thanks
I'd be upset too. That's really unprofessional and she had no business telling people. It was your place to tell people when you were ready to.
Exactly what I thought and I wanted to wait until the first scan and we know everything is ok, we havnt even told all our family yet! Not very pleased. I don't know if I should say something or not. What would u do?
I don't know. What's done is done so saying something won't change the fact that everyone knows but it would be good for her to know that it wasn't OK and may make her think the
next time one of her employees tells her something private.