my one month old fever? first time mom help!
his tem was 99.0 now an hour later its 99.2 is that high? he is 1 month and 3 weeks old he has been crabby and crying or whining for no reason can someone help?
i'm pretty sure that is still considered to be normal, and not a fever if taken rectally. If taken under the arm, you add a degree, and even that would not be considered a fever. i think 100.5 or above is considered a fever by peds.

he may be fussy because he's getting sick, so keep an eye on him. He also may be in a growth spurt or just having a cranky day. if he continues to be like this tomorrow you can call the ped for reassurance and possibly a check, but definitely don't panic tonight.
As tired says, no reason to freak out over 99.0 or 99.2; that isn't really anything more than variations on normal.  Call your pedi in the morning if you are still worried.  
man my ped didn't even let me come in when it was 102 haha.. it had to be like 104 or something.. it is hard being a first time mommy.. he may be getting sick but may just be getting some teeth or something...   keep an eye out you can always give infant tylenol if his fever gets above 101 I would say.. Are you nursing?  if he drinks from a bottle you can give some pedialite if he is not wanting to drink the main thing when babies are sick is just to make sure they get enough to drink.. and still are having wet diapers... good luck mommy.. it is hard not to worry I know haha  You are doing fine... it is the mommies that don't worry or care about their babies that are the problem...
My pediatrician always told me that if it got over 100.5 for a baby under 6 months then to give him a call. If it's under then it can be treated with infant Tylenol. Over 6 months then it can be treated at home until it was 102, then go to the doctor.