my pelvic bone hurts :(
is this normal...i am almost 30 weeks and i know he's getting bigger in there and that could be why...it only hurts when i get out of bed. any suggetions to make it feel better???
im sorry to tell you but it only get worse. i dont know of anything that can get rid of that. try going to babycenter.com for sleeping suggestions and comfortable positions. good luck
Good luck to you.  With my first three it only hurt in my last trimester when I was on my feet alot.  Now with this pregnancy my fourth, I've been miserable since around five months and sleeping is the worst, for some reason it hurts when I sleep on my sides for too long.  And getting out of bed is miserable.  Good luck to you.
Yup, totally normal. I hated that pelvic pain/pressure. I had it really bad with my son, and this time I have it too, but not as bad. And gravity does not help ... makes it worse actually. I get such shooting pains in my pelvis sometimes that I can't even walk for a moment or two. Just another one of the joys of pregnancy....
thanks ladies lol. that makes me feel better. i know his head maybe down there and i was worried something might be wrong. i guess with pregnancies you want everything to go very smooth!!!its worth suscking up the pain to see him in the end!
Hopefully I can make you feel a little bit better ... I am 35 weeks, and mine comes and goes. Four weeks ago, my baby dropped a little bit but didn't effect my pelvic bone. The next week, she dropped a little bit more, and I was in absolute excruciating pain the entire day (every time I stood, I felt like my uterus was falling out) and experienced a minimized version of it the next day. By the third day, I was returning to normal and felt really well for about two weeks. A couple of days ago, she dropped a little bit more and triggered that pelvic pain again, but it was only a dull pain for one day, and I have been feeling great again ever since. Each morning, however, when I get out of bed, I do have the pressure down there, but it isn't bad. I just wanted to let you know that although it may get worse from time to time, it isn't necessarily a constant pain that, once it starts, will not end until birth. I wish you and your pelvic bone the best! ;0)
Yoga helped me...and its never too late to start! Just be sure to do moves especially for preggers. Good luck...ur lil one is gettn ready to meet u! =)
I am 28 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and I feel like my uterus is falling out. I have pain and pressure all day every day. I am having a hard time walking and sleeping is hard too. I cannot get comfortable. My doctor said the more babies you have the more miserable your pregnancies are. WOW. This pain is unbearable.
If I lift my left to go up steps the pain shoots through my vagina.
I have a SUV and getting in my car is a chore.
Wish me luck and I guess its the price we pay to carry our wonderful babies.
hello world
        i am 25 weeks pregnet and it fells like im going to die, the pain that i fell i cant explain. People think that i overreact when i cant walk and get out of bed..But after a long day of work on my feet all day, its very painful when i even sitdown.The docters tell me to where a backbrace but i know that will not help me.I feel sharp pains in my pelvic area when i  try to relax .I dont know what to do!!!!!!!.....any comments??????
i am 27 weeks and i am experiencing the same things, this is my second child. i was so worried, but after reading these posts i feel a lot better.
Hi I'm Tanya.....When ever I tramp on my right foot my virgina get such a bad pain like the baby is coming down. This is my 3rd child it has never happend in my previous pregnancies but this one is quite bad I can't walk or even turn 2 lay on my other side it feels as if I fell open legs on something hard leaving me in tears. What should I do? I do a lot of house chores and raising my 2 kids no one helps me at all so I even thought it could be of over workin myself but what should I do cause who will do those things for me.