Maternal & Child Community
my uterus sits to the right?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

my uterus sits to the right?

ok leave it to me to have this question but it seems like my uterus is leaning to the right. im 17 weeks pg now and i feel it tilted more to the right side.  i get braxton hicks i feel it harden and i can tell it isnt centered if that makes sense. does this matter? does this mean anything? will i look like a freak with a baby sticking out my side? haha.  just seems odd i never noticed that with my son, but maybe i am more in tune now.
You are so funny perty! You are probably just more aware with this pregnancy! I actually had this problem with my first baby. It is annoying, but of course as you know, will go back to normal when the baby repositions itself. Try like getting on your hands and knees and rock to get the baby to move out of that position if becomes uncomfortable...I dunno, just some suggestions for ya!
lol i just picture myself with a crooked tummy.  i dont see my dr for a few weeks, does it kill anyone else to wait a whole month?? i guess i just like to hear the heartbeat.  i have been such an idiot, everytime i take meat or chicken out to defrost i forget and i have to throw it away.  i could go to hawaii by now with the money i have wasted lol.  im tired of cooking!! dh needs to come back and that can be his chore lol.  one of them.  
I totally agree with you! First of all, I hate waiting the month too! I am high risk and thought that I would be seeing a dr sooner than 4 weeks at a time! I dont even have my first real appointment with a ob dr until next week...(for some reason the past 2 times they have put me with a dumb gyn dr. who is totally rude and uncaring to my feelings and even laughted and smirked when I told him my BBs hurt so bad...he says, "what did they get over stimulated? and then laughed." what a jerk) If I hadnt rented a doppler, I would be going crazy to even see if I have made it past the point where I always lose my babies! AND, I TOTALLY agree with the cooking thing! I make my DH cook hamburger meat and chicken, or like you, they would sit there all day and be no good! I hate cooking these days! I was like that the entire time I was pregnant with DD...poor DH has too cook all the time! Good luck to you! Let me know if and when you can cook again! Maybe ill be able to soon!
i dont mind cooking when my son is here. but when he goes to his dads for the week im all alone.  dh is coming home in a few more months so i guess ill just have to suck it up till then lol.  ive gone this long.....  monday i have an u/s scheduled, so i can see if its a boy or girl!! i cant wait.  i cant remember have you had one yet to see the baby>?  remember when tom cruise bought katie one for home use so they could see the baby whenever they wanted?  lol id be covered  in that jelly cr.ap all the time haha.  
dh is in the navy so he is out to sea.  a year, wow i would have a hard time with a year. but we do what we have to dont we. lol.  i feel the baby moving, i felt it like at 14 maybe even 13 weeks.  i just want to be able to feel it on the outside so my son can feel it.  he is 9 today and so excited to FINALLY be a big brother.  im eating raisin bran for dinner lol.  when i dont want to cook ill eat cereal or oatmeal,  guess it will keep me regular lol.  only a pg woman could find such great relief in that ha. i hope your dh gets to go to officer school rather than afgan.  but who knows when the stupid war will end.  i guess we better not get that subject going round here, will be a war lol.  
Yeah, I would be covered in gel too! I wouldnt even know where to begin to work one of those machines! I was just wondering if you have found out the sex yet...I'm only 9 weeks with this one, but I'm getting another ultrasound after I get past the first trimester to make sure everything is fine or not. Hopefully by then we might be able to tell. I have heard some people know at like 13 weeks. Where is your DH at? That has to be tough not having him around? I wouldnt be able to go through all this by myself! Although, I might have to be a year without him...right now he is on orders to go to Afghanistan in October if he dont get accepted to Officer school. These people up here in the military are taking their sweet time with not helping him out fast enough. I dunno what I will do, I guess move back home to arkansas if he does go. I am so nervous about that! Are you showing yet? Feeling baby move? I cannot wait to get to that stage! ARG, a a few more months!
yea, good call, dont wanna start anything! Hey, I always have cereal for a late night snack...late night, like at 11:30 when I know I shouldnt be eatin anything! Last night i bent over to pick up DDs toys and DH says, "dang, your butt's gotten bigger..."I could have slapped him upside his head! I keep telling him he needs to be the one pregnant and then I can pick and tease him! I would like to see him in my shoes for just one day with my sickness and trying to take care of 2 year old DD all day while he is goofing off at work! I honestly dont think he could handle it! ha ha
that is funny! my dh would be too scared of me to say that haha. they couldnt handle it that is for sure.  im sure he must have been teasing,,,right? lol its probably best mine has been gone, i had some evil mood swings, but i think they are a little better.  my mom just bugs me now.
was due on the 6th and nothing and then on the 8th spotted brownish like old blood for 2 day and know nothing did a test today but neg.