nipple stimulation and labor question
should there be no nipple stimulation at all during pregnancy?  Can it put you into labor at any point during your pregnancy?  
i think it releases oxytocin (the natural form of pitocin) so i wouldnt stimulate your nipples just in case,

is there a reason you are curious? are yours sore? if they are i would place a warm rag on them and see if it helps, mine hurt all the time, but as soon as i go to rub them it makes me have a contraction, and nipple stimulation causes intense contractions for me, so its "hands off" the whole pregnancy for dh lol
Heya when I was 37 weeks I had 2 membrane sweeps by my midwife coz I had severe sciatica n it was safe to go into labour, membrane sweep didn't work so my midwife told me to stim my nipples, I done one nipple for 10mins and my waters broke straight away and contractions were 2minutes apart + regular within the next 10mins, I will defo be doing this with the next one due in september