no fetal heart beat an hcg levels are not lowering
i found out i was 6 wks pregnant on 12/14 dr #1 told me come back for another ultrasound babies heart beat is only 80
so i go back on 12/16 for another test (ultrasound)  and this time Dr.#2 wanted blood work  but the babies heart rate was 72 so dr. #2 told me to return on 12/18
so i return again to be greeted my dr # 3  who said the hcg levels were looking good for a 6wk old fetus almost 22,000 but the said there is no fetal heart rateso i will pass (IT) (thats how the dr refured to me re: my baby)
so is there any hope for me is still being pregnant and some time they maybe cant hear it i just need some good news to give me hope
I would suggest that maybe you see them or better yet abetter place ina week and see if your levels are still rising if they are they may hve just not been able to see the heartbeat your still not that far along. I think i would have liked to smack that doctor for calling my baby and "it". with my frst pregnancy mydoctor did'nt see the heart beat at 6 weeks, but just had me come back in 2 weeks and there it was. I'll pray for you and your baby, good luck and i hope everythign works out