no one is telling me anything
hey well i had my first hcg checked 18th of march is was 99.4 second 20th march 102.00 and third 22nd 88.2 i am so confused as the hospital are telling me nothing and i dont want to loose hope but im afraid its starting to fade.. i bled for abt 3-4 hours on sat the 19th but only passed one clot about an inch long, i asked if this was the baby and they said it could have been anything any advice or sucess stories are greatly welcome x
I'm so sorry, but it doesn't sound good at all. Are they going to re-check you at all?
It doesn't look positive, I'm sorry. Generally if your levels drop it's an indicator of miscarriage, and the fact that you bled and passed tissue points to that direction even more.
i just came back frm the hospital now had to get another hcg check will know the number tomorow but im ok about the miscarriage as i know wat is going on now and now i know i can concieve so its kinda good news xx thanks for your replies girls xxx
im actually at my witts end my hcg takin yesterday is 97.8 which has gone up AGAIN i just want this sorted any advice???
Hmmm...could be vanishing twin syndrome, or just an odd miscarriage. It's raising really, really slowly which is good but isn't. (If you understand what I mean) In a viable pregnancy it should be doubling every 48 hours or so. It's really difficult to say what's going on. You'll need more blood draws to determine what's going on. Are they having you do more?
i wont know untill about 3 and a half hours i'm really freakin out this is my first pregnancy and its so confusin nothing is straight forward for me i'm tryin to stay calm but my mind keeps wonderin away to wat if's and goin bananas.... I really hope its not ectopic  
Well Ectopic is definitely a possibility if your levels rise and drop in odd ways. Ultrasound is going to be the only way you'll really know anything.
how soon would an ultra sound tell if it was ectopic im in no pain and havent spotted in a week xxx
i was rang today by the doc and tld i may need an injection to end the ectopic pregnancy as they feel this is the case... im so confused and have no one to come with me to get this done so i feel very uneasy and upset has anyone had any positive experiences with methotrexate