ovarian cyst after missed miscarriage and D
Hi all, I have a question about developing ovarian cyst(s) after a missed miscarriage. My D&C was done 6 wk ago. By 2nd wk after surgery, I started to have pelvic pain in both sides and swollen feeling down there, quite uncomfortable. They last for about 10 days and disappeared. I spotted for 2.5 wk. By 5wk after D&C, cramping, pelvic pain started all over again. Spotting followed 3 days later and last for 10 days. My period? After the 10 days of spotting, pelvic pain continued with an increased feeling of swollen. I went to see a Gyn doctor. He found a 3x4 cyst in one of my ovaries. My OB doctor did not see any cyst while I was pregnant. So most likely it is new after the missed miscarriage.
My questions are:
1. Is it possible that I only have one cyst, but have pelvic pain in both sides? I forgot to ask my doc.
2. Anybody out there who had similar symptoms? What is your outcome?
3. With a cyst, what is the chance to get pregnant again?
No child yet. But my biological clock is clicking, fast. I am quite worried.
Also do you know any website like this that I can go to discuss complications after miscarriages? I have not found much information yet myself. Thanks in advance for your help. And sorry for writing such a long message.

Maggie
I'm not sure about them at all. Sorry I'm of no help but I would suggest you go back to your doctor and request this information. Good luck to you.
i have just had my second miscarriage in three months and just developed within the past two days a (seemingly) pain in the ovary on the left side.  I am only 34 and have no history of endometriosis but i am getting paranoid after reading all i have about it on the net.  I did not have to have a D&C after either pregnancy.  I passed everything i needed to both times.  I doubt the surgery had anything to do with the pain.  Do you have endo?  I go to the dr. in 6 days.  So i will hopefully get some answers then.
I was pregnant (6weeks) and had miscarriage. I visited a gynecologist. She detected the pregnancy and told me that I have cyst (size 3.9cm). Advice me to do D & C for pregnancy and handle the cyst separately.. Immediately after D & C I can feel the pain so deeply although I was given anesthesia. After 3 days, I was having back pain and low abdominal pain.  Doctor told me that it because of the cyst and need to be removed immediately. On the other had, I visited another doctor in different medical centre the next day . I did not inform her that I had D & C. She scans and advised that it should NOT removed immediately and ask me to wait for 3 months.  What I should do?