over 15 weeks and still morning sickness! Help!
Seriously I have had so much sickness in this pregnancy!  I see it for the most part as a good sign that I am still pregnant (i've had a missed miscarriage before) but I am ready for the feel good trimester!  My mom says she was sick all 9 months so I don't know if I'm doomed.  I'm feeling better during the days but the mornings are still really rough.  This morning I was SO thirsty so I drank some water and then up it came with a vengance!  Anyone else 15 weeks or over and still experiencing this?   All of my pregnant friends are like, "Oh I haven't even got sick once!"  Grrrr
I think all those ladies who say they never get sick are liars.

I am 17 weeks and still sick as a dog morning and night.
My friends is 17 weeks and she was sick from about 10 weeks on and is still sick.  Her doctor put her on Zofran, med they give chemo patients.  I am pg as well and started gettting sick during my 6th wk.  They put me on Zofran yesterday, and I am 7 1/2 wks today.  I have a family history of Hympermesis and my RE didn't want it to get to that point.  The Zofran is WONDERFUL!  I take a 1/2 a pill every six hours.  It doesn't take the queezy feeling away, but it keeps you from feeling like the puke (sorry if tmi-but it's true! :-))is in your throat and anything little thing will set you off.  I feel much better.  The Zofran is supposed to be safe as well for you and the baby.  Good luck to you and I hope you feel better!
I had it so bad that one morning I knocked my heart rythem off beat and ended up in the ER.  I had it Every Single Morning for 5 months straight but it did stop.  I didn't think it ever would.  I stopped around 20 weeks.  I am now 32 weeks only got sick maybe once since then.
Call me a liar then! I'll be 11 weeks on Thursday, and haven't gotten sick once. I've had some dizzy spells, but that's it.
That's it, rub it in, lol.

I am very jealous.
Actually, it would ease my mind a bit if I could hurl just once. :)
The hurling is better, now I have the runs almost every day.  23 more weeks to go.....it will be worth it whenthe baby gets here.

If you want to hurl, make meat balls, handling the hamburger is guaranteed to make you green.

CYW
I was totally fine up until I was 12/13 weeks..now 15 weeks and it's terrible so.. it sucks..
LOL I too am on zofran already.  I tried weening off of it since I'm in the second trimester but to no avail.  It's just SOO expensive!  Even with my husbands insurance we pay over 50 dollars for 12 pills!  I have tiny pills... don't think they could be cut in half!
I am one of those people who never got sick - never - didn't throw up once
I puked all the time up until 13 weeks.  Now I just feel sick in the morning sometimes when I wait until after I get ready to eat...the hunger kills me!  I am truly sorry for you girls who are still so violently ill.  It's no fun!  But it did get me some serious pity points from dh.  That was fun while it lasted!
The only time I came close to hurling was after my dog blew chunks all over the back seat of my car. Cleaning it up made me a little queasy.
i didnt 'get over' the nausea until at least 18 wks. then it was occasional, meaning every evening or whenever i took a vitamin, for about another 3 months. take it as a comforting sign that baby's producing enough of whatever they're supposed to be producing :p
3 pregnancies and not a day of morning sickness with any of them. I had a touch of evening nasuea with one of the pregnancies but that was about it. I gues it runs in my family as none of the women have has any m/s.
I am just about 14 weeks and today I feel more sick than I EVER have so far.So it's not always true that it gets better after 12 weeks!
Iam 15w4d and have only thrown up once when I first found out.  All I do now is gag at everything.  In the morning brushing my teeth is the worst and smelling the coffee my husband makes in the morning, but other than that Iam fine as long as my stomach is full.  Everyone take care.
I am 15 weeks and type 1 diabetic, my sickness started at week 10 and have been on and off sick since. I have days were i can stomach cooking and days were i walk into the kitchen and the smells instantly make me hurl. Having diabetes gives me ketones when im sick and i have to eat when i dont feel like it, it ***** big time but keep looking at the scan pic to see what i will have to show for it all! Keep smiling ladies!!!
i had morning sick for the entire time i was preg up to 21 wks bc i lost the babies at 21 wks but was sick up til the very end .
my first pregnancy, i had morning sickness until the end on and off. but this pregnancy , i was sooooo sick until like 6 months. nonstop. i was on iv's and medication shots and all the above . home health care they call it. everyone is different. every pregnncy is different. they also say for girls youre sick and for boys youre not. but i was sicker for my boy. i wish you the best of luck.
today is the worst i have slept all day and i keep getting cold chills my body is so drained i dont even want to move
This is my second pregnancy.  I'm fifteen weeks and still feel sick, especially on Friday and on the weekends.  I think it's because I'm so busy during the week (I teach 3rd grade) that I don't have time during the day to notice.  I do get a little sick at night during the week.  I think by Friday I'm so tired that it just takes over.  I wasn't sick at all with my daughter four years ago, but with number two...I'm just ready to start feeling better.
I was very sick with morning sickness during my first pregnancy up until i had him. i was so sick I lost 35lbs the first 3 months of my pregnancy!. with my second pregnancy I  was sick for the first 6 or 7 months then it tapered off to only occasional sickness, My third pregnancy i had no morning sickness and ended up[ in a miscarriage at 12 weeks, my doctor said not being sick was a sign of something being wrong. I prayed for monring sickness with my fourth pregnancy and got it from about 7 weeks until about 28 or 30 weeks, then fine. i sm now TTC baby # 4 I can test to see on wednesday and have been naueous and throwing up for about 3 days now, so this may be the begining of another long morning sick pregnancy.
I am 15w2d and I still get sick!  It *****!  I thought once the first trimester was done I would be fine...  NOT!  The other day we went to IHOP and I had to get up, go to the bathroom, throw up, and then order my food!  I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to get sick either way, so I'm going to eat what I can and deal with the consequences later!  LOL
I have five children and am pregnant with my sixth and I have had morning (all day) sickness for the whole nine months with all of them. Everyone is different, just hang in there.
This is my first pregnancy and I am 15 weeks 6 days (16 weeks tomorrow). I started getting sick @ 6 weeks pregnant and it went away around 12 weeks 3 days, with a vomiting/emesis episode occuring three times in those first months. Strangely and surprisingly, at nearly 16 weeks the nausea has returned with a vengence. I have thrown up 3 times this past week and am MORE nauseated than ever, as if it could vomit on an impulse it I think about it enough. I throw up my breakfasts like a champ and gag every time I brush my teeth. WOW, can't function...I am home in bed most days unless something drags me out :) It will be worth it all in the end for sure. Thanks for sharing (helps give me peace of mind that other moms are suffering).
I feel your pain. I've been sick since. 9. Weeks. The first few weeks where all day and night and now it's just morning which is still tough being at work for. I'm. 15. Weeks now.
IM 15 weeks pregnant and still sick as a pig morning till night! I need help, the hospital put me on stemitil tablets and help at times but it's all taking everything out me xx