Maternal & Child Community
pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

pain

i took a 2 home pregnancy tests and both came back say was prenant so i went to the dr's and he did a blood test and the blood test said that i was not prenant but now my period is still 3 weeks late and i'm haveing pain on my right side what sould i do
Avatar n tn
Have you had them to check your appendix. I had pain in my right lower side. I thought it was from the pregnancy and it was actually my appendix. So I had them removed a few days before Christmas. I was at 14 wk then and 22 weeks now and haven't had that annoying pain since they were removed. So I would ask that they run test if it's not to expense. Because it's always better to be safe than sorry.
Avatar n tn
thank you nan for the info
Avatar n tn
what brand test did you use. i got 3 pos. pregnancy test by using exact, but i'm not pregnant the quand blood test came back 0 and the urine test at the doc's office came back neg.
?
chey
Avatar n tn
chey i use a cvs pharmacy  early home prencnancytest and a test called answer
Avatar n tn
did u get a qaund pregnancy test where they actually test the level(nomber) hcg in your blood. if you didn't get that one then i think u should.
chey
Avatar n tn
chey
Avatar n tn
Avatar n tn
thanks chey i will i'll let you know what they say
Avatar n tn
thank you all i went to the drs and i'm 6 weeks .good luck to you all