pedicures while pregnant....
Hi..just wondering if its ok to get a pedicure while pregnant..and my feet swollen the size of bowling balls..was deft not going to bug my dr for this one..lol..normally i know its ok..but with the severe swelling..was not 100% sure..thanks
I think that if your feet are really swollen you should call the dr I know you don't want to but it could be a sign that something else is going on.

Your right pedicures are normally ok, and it probably would make your feet feel better; on the other hand the heat could make them swell more. Tough decision. Best Wishes!
i get them, although i appologize profusely the whole time to the poor woman who has to touch my gigantic, swollen feet! not like i'd be able to cut or paint my own toe nails at this point!
I haven't gotten a pedicure my whole pregnancy but that sounds great.  I make my poor husband cut and paint my toenails.  Got pics to prove it...lol....
I think its normal to have swollen feet so you should be fine.  Enjoy!
well i guess check w/ your dr...i believe there is a spot that if massaged near your achilles tendon can put you into labor....but that being said.....i had a pedicure every three weeks while i was pregnant...it was the least i could do!!!  if i was gonna be huge, my feet were going to be cute.  and honestly, do it now....i havent had a pedicure since...my ds is 10mth old...and my piggies look like h@ll!!!  :)
I've had two so far and I am going next week as well.  Makes me feel so much better.  You have acupressure point on your ankles that supposedly stimulate labour, so be sparing with the massage.