Maternal & Child Community
pelvic pain at 33 weeks
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pelvic pain at 33 weeks

just a quick question, i am 33 weeks pregnant and having very servere pain in my pelvis when i walk or when i lie down. i havent spoken to my midwife yet as i have an appointment with her next wednesday but in the mean time does anyone know if theres a posibility of me being induced early if the pain is too much to cope with any longer? any comments would be a great help.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have pain as well.  I am 33 weeks 3 days.  It is just a part of being preggo.  But as far as being induced early due to the pain being so bad I dont know if they would do that.  You would probably have to have an amniocentesis first to make sure the baby's lungs were developed enough.  Good luck to you and I know how you feel.  I am achy and have pains everywhere all the time.  These next 6 weeks cant go by fast enough for me!  I am scheduling a c-section at 39 weeks.  I am hoping he comes a week before that.  just like my first DS did.
Blank
oooooooooh tell me about it, i posted a couple weeks back about the TERRIBLE pelvic pain. And theres nothing they can do about it. We have to wait it out!!! :(
i'm 34 wks so not to long away.
Blank
I have the same problem, I actually posted a question about it a couple weeks ago.  My pelvis is always hurting, especially when I sleep or get out of bed in the morning, I feel like I can barely walk!  I talked to my dr about it, she said it's normal, so we probably can't get any special treatment for it :) The only thing I've found that helps me is this great body pillow I got made just for pregnant women, it helps support your hips when you sleep, I notice when I use it I don't get the same excrutiating pain as when I wake up with it on the floor.
Blank
Could be spd
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703