pelvic pain at 33 weeks
just a quick question, i am 33 weeks pregnant and having very servere pain in my pelvis when i walk or when i lie down. i havent spoken to my midwife yet as i have an appointment with her next wednesday but in the mean time does anyone know if theres a posibility of me being induced early if the pain is too much to cope with any longer? any comments would be a great help.
oooooooooh tell me about it, i posted a couple weeks back about the TERRIBLE pelvic pain. And theres nothing they can do about it. We have to wait it out!!! :(
i'm 34 wks so not to long away.
I have pain as well.  I am 33 weeks 3 days.  It is just a part of being preggo.  But as far as being induced early due to the pain being so bad I dont know if they would do that.  You would probably have to have an amniocentesis first to make sure the baby's lungs were developed enough.  Good luck to you and I know how you feel.  I am achy and have pains everywhere all the time.  These next 6 weeks cant go by fast enough for me!  I am scheduling a c-section at 39 weeks.  I am hoping he comes a week before that.  just like my first DS did.
I have the same problem, I actually posted a question about it a couple weeks ago.  My pelvis is always hurting, especially when I sleep or get out of bed in the morning, I feel like I can barely walk!  I talked to my dr about it, she said it's normal, so we probably can't get any special treatment for it :) The only thing I've found that helps me is this great body pillow I got made just for pregnant women, it helps support your hips when you sleep, I notice when I use it I don't get the same excrutiating pain as when I wake up with it on the floor.
Could be spd