Maternal & Child Community
pelvic pressure and discharge???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

pelvic pressure and discharge???

okay so i'm 25, almost 26 weeks and I do not see my OB until the 7th of June. This is my first pregnancy and I'm a little worried. For the past few days I've been having alot of pelvic pressure and today when I wipped myself after peeing there was a thin stetchy gooey thing. I tried to wipe again and there was nothing after a while I've noticed a white milky discharge-there was quite alot. I'm just wondering if this is normal or whatnot around this time. Has anyone else even been through this? I've been having dreams of giving birth now and it's terrifying. I'm wondering what is going on with my body if it's normal or whatnot.
im only 10 weeks and i have that. you get a discharge (cant remember the spelling) with pg. you have to make sure there is not odor or itching or burning that goes with it. being pg is sexy isnt it lol
i guess its okay how r u feeling girl! its so amazing we are having boys how much weight have u gain i havent gain nothing im 16 weeks pregnant i remember when i first found out, have u felt the baby kick yet?
I know a discharage is normal and i know its not a yeast infection lol..I have those at least once a month:S I'm due for one soon.

mommy2b-hehe I remember when I first got pregnant well when i found out it was like omg this is soo long and now im 25 almost 26 weeks and its crazy. I feel the baby move quite a bit-actually earlier I felt him turn it was sooooo wierd and strange..We feel him kick from the outside as daddy gets to feel it too. Thats good-wait till you get there it's soo amazing. I cried when I felt it like that...

p.s. do you have an addy like msn or whatnot?
I'm not trying to scare you but if I were you I would have my OB paged and let him know what is going on sometimes the mucus could be signs of you dialating but hopefully its just because you baby is growing and is putting pressure on you cervix.
thats what I've been worrying about. Here we don't page the dr. or so if we do i didn't know about it haha..It's an on and off thing but the only thing that sort of scared me was the discharge.
Discharge is completely normal and NOTHING to worry about during pregnancy. It is incresed a ton!!! Unless you have a major gush....I wouldn't panic!
I'm sure you are fine don'r worry about it and I will say a pray that God continues to bless you during you pregnancy