penis blister?
this is my first baby boy....I have three girls so this is all new to me.  My son is now 7 weeks old, He was circimised at the hospital. It healed in about a week. I recently changed diapers. My husband noticed a small blister like bump on the eye of his penis. Also when he pulled back some skin on his penis there was so white stuff around the base of the head. I am still breastfeeding and I know the signs of thrush and I believe he(we) may be getting it. Any ideas on what this may be. He has an appointment with the Ped. tomorrow.
I know with both of my boys, I had to pull the skin back to clean around the base of the head all the time.  It just gets dirt and stuff in there.  As for the blister, I would get that looked at.  If you know what to look for with thrush and think you are getting it, you probably are.  Since you are seeing the ped. tomorrow, I wouldn't worry too much about it right now.
Do ask your ped how much pulling back on the skin you should be doing.  With uncircumcised babies, you are not supposed to do that.  Maybe it is different with circumcised?
the blister sounds like meatal stenosis a common problem of circumcision.and the white substance probably is an infection.