Maternal & Child Community
period came three days late and lasted for a day 1/2 can i still be pr...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

period came three days late and lasted for a day 1/2 can i still be preg?

period  came three days late and lasted for a day 1/2 can i still be preg? period pose to come  dec 18 it came dec 21 i took test on 19 it was neg, i took another on dec 21 it was neg, could i still be preg, i feel like i am symptons and everything. should i go get a blood test done?
Avatar n tn
I hope I'm not getting too personal but was it a heavy flow?
Avatar n tn
i think you are pregnant...i wish you the best of luck
Avatar n tn
Since your period came although 3 days late and light I'm sure you can trust the results. Last month I was 10days late and had pretty much the same symptoms as you and tested neg everytime which was accurate. This month I had absolutely no physical symptoms and tested positive. I cried at everything though and I'm not a crier.
Avatar n tn
were you pregnant? because i have just had a similar experence.