Maternal & Child Community
periods with golf ball size blood clots
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

periods with golf ball size blood clots

This monthe period has been very bad. I have had lower back pain and abdominal pain. It is bad enough to use a heating pad and pain pills. I am having clots the size of golf balls. This has kept me from leaving the house. I had tubal ligation back in December 1999. I don't understand why this is going on. A few days before my period started I was feeling movement in the bottom of my abdomen like a baby kicking.I took a pregnancy test that can out negative. Thank god.When the pain would start I would pass a clot. It has mainly been nothing but clots. They look so weird. Does anyone out there know what this may be? Please help.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Just wondering if you are an "older" lady? some times post menopausal woman experience "HEAVY" bleeding  cause things are changing .BUT you should see a doctor..DID this start after the tubal? I know many woman including myself NOTICED a change with their periods after a tubal Mine are very heavy now!
Blank
I just recently had the same experience, only I know what is going on..I am 26 years old, and have been battling extreme cramping, and pain, I also have had the feeling of a baby kicking, and this startled me..I have IBD, and was worried it might be leaky gut etc., only to find out I'm in remission...and I have endometreosis(which I was unaware of until December 2007), and it has eaten through the wall of my colon, and now I have to have surgery. I'm not saying this is what is going on with you, but you should really get in to see a OBGYN, and let them know what you are experiencing. I personally can't wait for my surgery finding out I won't be in pain anymore is the best thing that's going to happen for me. GOOD LUCK!
Blank
513084_tn?1212391779
Im going through this right now Im 19
Blank
I just had the same thing happen this morning. I've been having heavy long periods (more than 7 days) for a while now, but this is the first time I've had extreme lower abdominal pain and I just passed 2 golf ball sized blood clots! I know these are symptoms of fibroids, but not sure what else. I'm already on a program to balance my hormones, but I just started a week ago- so too early to get any real results.

I just passed my 3rd clot this morning and now I feel better, but still afraid to go into work just yet. Check out womentowomen.com, they have a good personal program you can try.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...