146191 tn?1236881412
pillow?
what is a good age to start to put a pillow in the crib, if at all? my son is almost one year and likes to put his head on the pillow when he lays with us in the morning. should i get a small one to keep in his crib with him? or do people usually wait until they are in a "big boy" bed to give them a pillow?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
355403 tn?1200024252
well i was very cautious about giving my son a pillow.. i waited untill he was 2. i dunno it just seemed scary to me
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
202436 tn?1326477933
I didnt' give my kids a pillow until around 2.  That was also about the age I converted to a toddler bed.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
177465 tn?1288242063
I'm pretty clueless on this topic. But...if you choose to put a pillow in his crib, I'd probably get a regular size pillow that will fit the whole width of the crib and I'd tuck it under the blankets. That way he can't pick it up and put it on his face. Just an idea...not sure if it's a good one or not. lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
DD is 15 months and I'm too scared to put a pillow in her crib.  She's a terrible sleeper and is all over her crib (she can literally go in circles in her crib) so I'm afraid she'll end up with the pillow on her face.  I was thinking of waiting a little longer with her.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank