pillow?
what is a good age to start to put a pillow in the crib, if at all? my son is almost one year and likes to put his head on the pillow when he lays with us in the morning. should i get a small one to keep in his crib with him? or do people usually wait until they are in a "big boy" bed to give them a pillow?
well i was very cautious about giving my son a pillow.. i waited untill he was 2. i dunno it just seemed scary to me
I didnt' give my kids a pillow until around 2.  That was also about the age I converted to a toddler bed.  
I'm pretty clueless on this topic. But...if you choose to put a pillow in his crib, I'd probably get a regular size pillow that will fit the whole width of the crib and I'd tuck it under the blankets. That way he can't pick it up and put it on his face. Just an idea...not sure if it's a good one or not. lol
DD is 15 months and I'm too scared to put a pillow in her crib.  She's a terrible sleeper and is all over her crib (she can literally go in circles in her crib) so I'm afraid she'll end up with the pillow on her face.  I was thinking of waiting a little longer with her.