post miscarriage pain
I had a miscarriage 5 months ago on the day marking 12 weeks. I had no warning signs or any pregnancy difficulty. I did wake that morning with a little pain but didnt think anything of it because I didnt know what morning sickness was supposed to feel like being that I had been having a painless pregnancy. I went to my scheduled prenatal visit that morning.  While waiting, my stomach pain increased.  Before he was about to examine me, I felt fluid expell. He informed me that he though my water broke.  I was rushed to have a ultrasound done and before I could make it there I miscarried.  Now every month marking the anniversary of the miscarriage from time to time, I experience lower back pain, cramps, and headaches. I still go through crying spells, interrupted sleep, and nightmares. I really feel like I didnt go through the proper grieving like I should have done or gotten the proper support. I didnt even talk about the experience after it happened.  I even went to work the next day because I felt as though life had to move on. Im not sure if the pains are mentally implanted or is this normal to still have these feelings and pains this long after. Is it possible that I might just be having post partum depression if that is possible? What do you think? Thank you for all comments.
I was devestated after going through 3 m/c's this year. It takes awhile to heal emotionally, I couldn't even look at a pregnant women w/o bawling my eyes out.    It could be PPD, but I think you need time to heal.  You never really get over losing a baby, no matter how far along you were.  Talk to someone if you can, it really does help.  Take care.