Maternal & Child Community
potty train 3 yesr olds

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

potty train 3 yesr olds

2879191?1210203705
How do i get my three year old boy to poop in the toilet?
Tags: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!, HELPING OTHER HELP T, help me please
my 2 year old is still in the process, and is a girl, so it may be different, but i started by when she would poop in her diaper, i would take the diaper and put the poop in the toilet and let her watch, tell her "see the poop goes in the toilet" and she would wave bye bye poo poo....lol i would just tell her we need to put her poop in the toilet, and she still likes to flush the toilet and watch it go down....have no idea why but it seems to be working

other then that i use plain old bribery, if you go poop in the toilet you get a pop sickle....that works too

another thing that she likes to do is sit on her potty in the living room and watch tv....she really doesnt get it all the way just yet because she will sit there for an hour and finally when she has to poop she will ask for her diaper so she can go in it lol

there are a few suggestions....like i said shes not there yet but these have been working so far for me....good luck