pre labor sign?? ( oh please oh please oh please baby gods please)
are hot flashes  a sign of labor?? has anyone had this?? i feel like i am in the gobi desert....  .. i am having hot flashes.. i checked my temp. its normal.. maybe a bit higher than my normal 97.8.. its about 98.5 now.. but these hot flashes!! woooo!! anyone get these before labor?
I would get hot all over while in active labor.  I know you are sooooo ready to have this baby.  Are you getting any contractions at all???  I pray a safe delivery soon for you.
i am having intense braxton hicks.. i have gone number two like4 times today.. nausea as well.. off and on.. feelings of calmness.. then sudden bursts of energy.   I was thinking earlier... wow.. if i have this baby tomorrow.. it will be the 27th.. and.. he is the seventh child.. born in the year 2007.

i will love him and care for him and hug him.. and his name will be SEVEN.

Zane Seven Eduard..lol my dh and i agreed a while back. if he was born on the 27th.. thats what we would name him..lol. watch.. he will be born tomorrow.. ahh the baby name Gods are going to laugh at me.

I know when I was in labor I went to the bathroom several times its your bodies way of getting you ready for the birth making room to bring baby down. Good luck with everything its a very exciting time for you.
Haven't seen a reply from her for awhile........hopefully she's holding that little man! :)
Sounds like Zane is coming!
24 hrs before I went into labor I was going to the bathroom alot and having hot flashes.  Hoping it's the same for you.    Good luck!
I hope you went into labor!  I have been feeling crappy like that for weeks, even had contractions coming 6 to 7 minutes apart and they were painful, had the bloody show, the nausea, diarhhea, etc, but then it stopped, again.  My Dr. told me that this baby is probably too big for me as was my son and my body is shutting it down.  It would be nice if someone else at least got to have theirs.  Good luck!