pregnancy @ an HSG
r there any success stories out there @ pregnancy after an hsg,a little @ my history-im 21,married and have a 6yr old son,sad but VERY tru i have never,ever gotten pregnant again,I recently had an hsg,due to a blocked fallopian tube and was interested in hearing the "likelyness" that i wld conceive soon-Ive done a ton of research on the hsg procedure,"they " say the success rate is 95%........Is this another "txtbook" theory or does anyone out there have a tru story to back this theory???????
Hello, I am trying to figure this out too. I am 30 and never been preg. We have been trying for 2 years and nothing. I went for my first HSG and had a blocked left tube but it was cleared after extra dye was pushed through. Now we are trying. I really want to get preg by the time I am 32 and me and my husband are hoping that this will work. I just got it done on the June 18 and I began ov on June 24. Hopefully this month it will work now that my tubes are clear. Good luck to you as well.