pregnancy/eyelash loss/terbinafine
I was diagnosed with a severe case of ringworm and was given Terbinafine 250mg and Grifulvin v micr 500 tabs for at least 3 months.  During this 3 months I missed 2 of 3 mentrual cycles, had a negative preg test 6 weeks ago, but yet gaining weight around the middle, all the symptoms of pregnancy, and now what?  I am losing my eyelashes in clumps!  I have not changed make up, I do rub my eyes sometimes but not so hard I pull them out!!
I cannot afford to go to the doctor right now so can anyone tell me what they think might be going on here? Thank you so much~!
We can't diagnose you here.  You'll have to ask a doctor or contact your pharmacist to ask if losing your hair or eyelashes could be the result of your medication.  

If you have symptoms of pregnancy, are missing your cycles, and haven't tested for pregnancy in 6 weeks, for heavens sake, take another test so at least you can be sure you aren't pregnant.