pregnancy recently constant dull pain around belly button
I'm 6-8weeks pregnant the last three days Ive been getting a almost constant dull pain around the belly button.     Is this normal or do I  have something  to be concerned about?

This discussion is related to belly button pain.
Its not unheard of for pregnant women to complain of some minor belly button pain, but if its worrying you or becoming increasingly painful, it would be best to let your doctor know.

i have similar mild pains not at all uncomfortable in my naval area and my period is two weeks late. i am afraid to take a pregnancy test cos i dont want to be disappointed cos i have been trying for two years now. i feel like i should wait it out cos some two years ago, my period went wild for a while like i skipped for two months the evry thin went normal till this day; but i still am o few days lat occationally. could i be pregnant? anybody? please?
Hi to you...  with all five of my pregnancy's I had stomach pains/ and pain around bellybutton in the first weeks of pregnancy. I am not saying it is a sign but when you are pregnant as you know your hormones go through sudden changes and that can cause stomach pain and even bladder infections and such which can cause discomfort around the stomach/bellybutton area... hope and pray you are..
I reread your qustion and well... that is what happens when you have five children.. you get real tired, real quick and it is almost heading for midnight... I would not worry about the pain but I would see your doc to put your mind at east... hope the rest of your pregnancy is wonderful!! and that you enjoy being a mommy!!!
I have recently decided to try and fall pregnant.  I have had a pulling sensation in my belly button for 2 weeks (around the time I would have concieved) and now I am 3 days late... I'm never late, I'll keep you informed, but from what i have read it is quite normal for a pain or pulling feeling in the belly button to be an early sign of pregnancy, have you since done a pregnancy test.  My husband won't let me do a test until I have more tangible symptoms of pregnancy (the headaches, butterflies and dizziness aren't enough at this stage)... I think he's scared of being dissappointed too.

kim
I am 14 weeks pregnant and i have been getting pain around my belly button...it's like a tugging sensation..sometimes sharp. It started around the same weeks as yourself. As far as i know, it's normal to have this while pregnant. It's caused by the pressure of the expanding uterus. Good luck!!! I hope this helped.