pregnancy
I have missed my last period in september. I have taken two test now, one on friday the 28th and monday the 1st.
On the 28th my test came back positive. On the 1st it came back negitive. I went to the doctor today and took another urine test and it came back negitive. I have every sign of pregnancy except vomiting, but I had morning sickness right after my ovulation when i have believe is when I became pregnant.I eat every couple of hours, my breast feel sore/tender and have grown in size. My areolas have gotten darker and I weight the most I have ever in my life. Every symptom. My doctor has ordered me a HCG blood test and im awaiting the results. Im just very curious what might be happening. Someone please help me out.
Hi!
Sometimes at the time you miss periods the HCG levels are not high enough o be caught by a urine test. This could be the reason you are having a negative test. The next step is to do a blood HCG estimation. If it comes positive, repeat after 48 hours. A rising and doubling level is a good indication of pregnancy carrying forward. Take care!
The results came in from the doctor reading a negitive. now my question is where is my period and why did i get a postive test in the first place. im not sure whats going on and its now begining to scare me. thank you for your help.