pregnancy
i am 27. i missed my periods.my last period was on 12/12/12.my menstural cycle is 29days. i have taken blood and urine  test all negative. today i went to meet gyn. she told to take tvu and no gestational sac was seen. so no pregnancy but why i am having symptoms of pregnancy.
Hi!
Well ultrasounds through vaginal routes can be often negative in first 4-5 weeks of pregnancy. You can go for a blood test for pregnancy. If you are not pregnant then you should look for other causes. Sometimes a craving for a child leads a woman to experience pregnancy like symptoms. Liver (hepatitis), gall bladder and kidney problems too can cause these symptoms. IBS, acidity and GERD too should be ruled out. Hormone imbalance, PCOD or polycystic ovaries, prolactinomas (pituitary tumors), adrenal gland problems and thyroid problems too are the other possibilities. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.