Maternal & Child Community
pregnancy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

pregnancy?

i am only 19 years old..i have been taking birth control for over a year now straight. at the beginging of last month i ran out and i never went to get more. so i havent took any since the beginging of april. i have been having sex with my boyfriend that i have been with for 4 years. i am now 18 days late on my period i took a test on the 29th of april  and it was negative and i havent took one since. i am having cramping really bad like im going to get my period but i havent and i have been having cramps for about 1 week now and the past 4 days i have been peeing alot.??? can someone please help?
Tags: Pregnancy
I would suggest taking another pregnancy test now that more time has passed. The cramping and peeing could also be a result of an infection, such and uti.

Good luck