Maternal & Child Community
pregnant on depo..?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

pregnant on depo..?

i am pregnant two months,I also started birth control as of 1 month ago..what do i do? has this happened to any1 b4? will my child have any problems or defects? will my 9 mts be abnormal?
Oh no, how did this happen?  I thought the doctors took a pg test before actually giving you the shot if it is not given within a few days after starting your period.  Did they not do that?  Did it show negative?

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do now but wait.  There is no reversal for the Depo shot.  You should consider notifing your doctor immediately.  I believe you may have an increased risk of miscarrying.   :-(
yes it was negative..i was pregnant b4 and it took about 7 weeks for a test to actually show positive. i asked them prior getting the shot,to give a bloodtest but they said its not neccesary..now im stuk!im so upset i have to find a different clinic now-they were no help,i will not return to that place ever..

do u know a link or anything that may help me,i have been serarching for two days and all i get back is that 3/1000 women will be impregnate--how bout the ones that are already pregnant?
Yes, I am having a little trouble finding info too.  However, I did find the following at this link:  http://www.healthsquare.com/newrx/dep1126.htm

Depo-Provera is not given to pregnant women. If an unexpected pregnancy occurs 1 to 2 months after a Depo-Provera injection, the baby is more likely to have a low birth weight or other health problems....(goes on, but it's long)

I was using google.com and my search was "depo provera while pregnant".
about 9 years ago I got pregnant while on the depo shot... I chose not to keep the baby at that time because there was a reason I was on it.  Anyways, my doctor told me that the baby would be fine.  Also I don't know if you were converting your bc over to the depo but if you do that it contradicts each other and you can get pregnant.  That is what happened to me.  The dr told me to start taking the bp pills 1 month prior to the shot expiring so that I would not get pregnant.  What we did not know at the time is that it contradicts each other.  They do now!  Good luck!
i also got pregnant on depo. and had a healthy little boy, he was  kind of little at 6lbs 12oz but he was healthy.. I wish you the best of luck. And try not to worry..
oh my god!! thank u! i didnt think u'd try..i guess nice ppl do exist..:-))..thank u..
hi dont lose hope just yet, my friend was 2 months when she got her first shot and did not know, her doc did a test as well but it was neg too, she went back about 3 weeks after her first shot as she was feeling nausea, she did a blood test and it was pos, she now has a 3 year old daughter no side affects just yet. Did u tell ur doc that ur last test took 7 weeks to pick up? Maybe if he/she knew that they would have done a blood test or US. pLEASE FIND MORE INFO, I HOPE YOU GO ON TO KEPP IT AND I WISH U A VERY HEALTHY PREGNANCIE...GOOD LUCK...GO TO UR DOC RIGHT AWAY AND HAVE THEM DO A US....xxx LOTS OF LOVE!
I hope this makes you feel a little better. I worked in OB-Gyn for 5 years. I have seen a handful of women pregnant while on Depo during the first 1-2 months. They had uneventful pregnancies and delievered healthy babies. Good luck and keep us posted.
I got preggo on depo and he is 19 months now and he is healthy and rambunkshus let me tell you!~ Anyways he did have a low birth weight i had him at 34 weeks almost 35 and he was 5 lbs 3 oz. I think if i would of went the full 38 to 40 weeks he would of been a big baby!!!

Catherine
Hi Everyone,

Okay well, I've been reading on this forum and another one that was closed at the end of 2004. A lot of this information is very interesting to me. You see, I've been on depo many years now. I've never really had any problems with it. They put me on it because they had me on the pill and it made me bleed a lot. I was in and out of the hospital for a week and had to change every hour. It was awful. Well, I got my last shot and I am due for another one on the 8th. Well, It seems to me this one has worn off quite a bit quicker than the rest of them. I started spotting and am having my normal emotional problems I normally have when my shot is wearing off. However.... Some of the signs I am showing would also show pregnancy. It just let's me know to have them do a test before I get my next shot. Thank you for posting the website. The information there helped a lot with how I have been feeling and side effects. Thanks again

Heather
I HAVE A CHILD THAT IS 8YRS. OLD AND BORN WITH A BIRTH DEFECT AND I WAS WONDERING IF IT RESULTED FROM THE DEPO.
I found this: http://www.otispregnancy.org/pdf/Depo_Provera.pdf on the 2nd page...hope it helps.

What are the effects on my baby if I was
already pregnant when I received my Depo
shot?
One study showed there may be an
increased risk of neonatal and infant death
when exposed to Depo Provera during
pregnancy. Again, these babies were more
likely to have a lower birth weight than babies
not exposed. No other studies have shown an
increase in birth defects or long term health
issues from use of Depo Provera during
pregnancy. In addition, there is no indication
that Depo Provera causes an increase in
pregnancy loss or miscarriage. However, when
you know you are pregnant you should not
continue getting the Depo Provera injections.
My friend was given a depo provera shot during time of conception. She was given one three months later and given one again three months later.  So that was three shots.  She was always given the urine test first.  The third time they called her back after giving the urine test and shot and told her she needed to do the urine test again.  Then they told her she was pregnant.  Then she had an ultra sound and found out she was five months pregnant which means they were giving her shot while she was pregnant.  Then her baby was born and they said he was okay.  He was six weeks old when he died!  We are still waiting on the autopsy report but we told the pathologist about these shots!  We live in Pennsylvania and within an half and hour of being told her baby was dead at the emergency room she and the baby's father were taken into separate rooms and questioned they were not nice questions either.  Then the police questioned her nine year old and six year old and they were not nice questions either.  Then they served a search warrant on their home questioned their neighbors questioned me all of this before they even had an autopsy report! I think they could have waited for the autopsy.  apparently nothing indicated they did anything to their child since he was released the next day for a funeral.  Personally I believe these shots have caused a problem.  Soon we will know!
It is not a pleasant experience to wakeup and find your baby unresponsive still wondering what happened and then being questioned in such a rude manner and bothering her children how insensitive is that????
Hi, i'm 17 and 7 months pregnant off of depo. I was already 2 months pregnant when i got pregnant but the doctor didn't give me a test like she always did....I think i'm doing fine but i'm don't sure..i'm not all that big but u can tell i'm pregnant i eat alot and sleep alot and was told i'm gonna have a premie. i'm due april 10th 2008 and i'm really scared and don't kno what to do. my mom says i'm fine but i feel like i could be better..i stay with headaches and feel the baby move all da time. Sometimes my stomach cramps up and i cry AlOT...I CAN'T HELP IT!! jst kno that i'm going through this and its not all that bad just keep ya head held up high.
I was on the Depo Shot when I got pregnant as well. (i had let it lapse for about a month, but I did that before and never got pregnant) Because I didnt have a period, I had no clue.  I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl at 34 weeks.  She was 4lbs 13oz. Ive been on the Depo on and off since I was 16. Im now 31.  I believe that the low birth weight has alot to do with Depo!  My daughter is now 1 year old, and Ive been on the shot since 4 weeks after she was born.  Im now showing symptoms of pregnacy again. Ive taken several pregnancy tests but they all have come back negative. Im praying thats not the case, but who knows.  I believe that if youve been on it too long, it doesnt have the same effect.
I am 27 years old and was diagnosed with endometrosis when I was 21 after having severe pain and passing out every month. I have now been on Depo for alittle over 5 years and am wondering if it is possible for me to be pregnant. For the last 2 weeks I have been exhausted, have noticed spotting when I urinate, and my breasts feel full and hurt. I get nauseated off and on through out the afternoons as well. Could this all be in my head because I want to be a mother? I have taken 2 HPT and they were both negative. I just dont know what to think because I havent had a menstrual cycle the entire time I have been on the shot. My doctor never advised me on anything other than saying I needed to be on this for my health. I am now regretting ever starting it because I have read horry stories about women how try for years to get pregnant and cant. I was seeing a specialist and he told me that I had stage 4 and that if I wanted children I should do it before 30 and then to go ahead and have everything removed. Im scared that I will never be able to have a family of my own and my fiance and I get excited over the possibility of a little one! Any advise or insite will be greatly appreciated. I feel like no one understands!
If you are aproximately nine days pregnant and you get the depo shot what are the chances it actually becoming a baby??
what if you started the depo shot and then recintly had sex about a month after getting then discoverded constant spotting then when it came around to your period you didn't have it. is this just because of the depo shot or is because i have a possibility of being pregnant.?
I have been on the depo for almost three months, I am supposed to get another shot on nov 20th but recently my boyfriend and i have had some accidents. Once he just came and the second time the condom ripped. What should i do? do i get the shot or not? I am pretty scared, i am a senior in high school and am freaking out please help!!!
okay so im 20 my son is almost 2 ive been on the depo for almost 2 yrs just recently i started gettin what i was told depo symptoms....well now that i look at the 1st trimester i have 8 out of 11 symptoms of being pregnant my next shot is december 7th if im in my 1st trimester and i have been gettin my shot like im supposed to is there gonna be anything wrong with my baby?
I'm really upset right now!

My period is 4 weeks late, 1 pos and 6 neg urine tests. I wanted a blood test but my dr wouldnt perform one. She told me since i wasn't planning on getting pregnant and wasnt pregnant i should get on the depo shot. i got the shot today for the first time.

i hae had some preg symptoms on and off for the past 2 weeks or so like nausea, big boobs,and i'm always tired. i'm afraid that i may have altered a possible pregnancy. how do i go about knowing whether i'm pregnant or not? should i go bak in feb and ask if i'm preg again? by feb (if i am pregnant) i'll be about 5 months...or should i go to another place and ask for an ultrasound??

also, should i keep taking the prenatals???

thanks u all. i'm so afraid right now!

-Emma
I Had The Depo Shot While Being Pregnant Don't Know How if Before GIving Me The Shot My Doctor Took A prego Test And it Was Negative.Well Soon i Noticed i Had Symptoms Like A Pregnant Girl But I Thought Those Were The Syptoms (symptoms) I Was Suppose To Have Because Of The Depo Shot. Because My Doctor Warned Me I Would Have Similar Symptoms As Being Pregnant. So I Was Confused Through Out The Time Of Being On The Shot  Then On The Second Month Of Being On It I Got Concerned And My Boyfriend Got Me 2 Prego Test Both Came Out Positive Then We Were In Shock And I Was Like... How? If Im On The Shot & It Doesnt End Till January Which i Got It On October5 Then My Sister Starts Noticing My Stomach And The Way I Was Eating...Soon We Bought Another 2 Pregnancy Test Then Positive Again Now Im Concerned And Have 2 Let My Mom Know Im Pregnant... Well i Soon Went To The Doctor & He Tells Me im 17wk&2days Pregnant From Looking At The Ultrasound & He Thinks Out Of the Measurments&weight Of My Baby Seems As If its Healthy!  BUT Im CONCERNED Cause 17wks&2days MEANS Im 4months 1wk&2days Pregnant & Out Of The Calculations I Got THe Shot While Im Pregnant Now My QUESTiON iS Would iT HARM My BABY?  :/  :((
Okay So In Late December i Had A Period But It Was 2Days Late N It Only Lasted For 4Days (And My Periods Always Last For 7Days) ..Then iWent To The Clinic Early January N Took A Pregnancy Test But It Was Negative ..So iGot On The Depo Shot ..Its Now Early February And My Nipples Have Darkend ..iMissed My Period In January Already And iOnly Been On Depo For Like A Month ..iBeen Sleepy ..And iBeen Peein A Lot More Often Not A Whole Lot But Every Hour iGuess ..My Belly And Uterus Have Increased In Size N My Boobs Have Actually Grown And Im An A CUP And They Been The Same Size For A Long Time ..Also iBeen Eatin The Strangest Foods ..And Have Been Eatin All THe Time And If Im Not Eating Im Still Feeling Super Hungry ..Also My Back Is Startin To Really Hurt N Im Beginning To Have A Hard Time Sleepin Cuz If i Sleep On My Side My Sides Start To Hurt And iCant Sleep on My Belly or Back Cuz Its unconfortable ..Also iHavent Been Feelin Like Myslef Lately ..But The Only Thing Is, Is I Heard The Depo Shot Can Have Some Of The Same Symptoms As Pregnancy Symptoms ..So Could It Jus Be The Depo Shot Kickin In And Im Perinoid Or Do You Think Its Possible i could have Been Pregnant B4 iGot On The Shot But The Test Jus Came Up Negative? Im Young Like Under 17 N Im Jus Wondering What You Think? ..
hey yall i have a question.i had sex yesterday on febuary 17 2010,,and i missed my depo shot on febuary 5 2010..after sex my boyfrannd came in me and i layed there for awhile for the cumm too settle,,ive been having a really browish red blood cumm out of meh wheni pee..but my stomach does not cramp at all it i also bleed a little bit yesterday night and keep twisting and turning when i was trying too sleep and also woke up feeling sick this morning..AM I PREGNANT?
i was woundering if you had symtoms (symptoms) im havin as im getting negative results too but ive been very bad feeling sick bad stomach cramps and abdomn pains and my groin slightly hurtin on right and headaches ive already got 1 child 7 hlf months and i been on the depo but i had 2 shots and i came off it nd went on the pill cause i was told can cause alot of complications and took the pill but i kept forgetin to tke the pill nd was having unprotected sex but since that a few weeks i been having signs but i was told will go nd went bk on the depo but ive still gt the signs knw and feels like im reall pregnant as i am getting the shape and having most sings i had on my first pregnany just a slight diffrent  was woundering if anyone elsh ave had these symtoms (symptoms) im having ??

headaches
tired
feeling sick
urinating more
groin pain in right side
lower backpain
bad stomach cramps
(top stomach and abdomen)

thanks natasha x
ive had two depo shots all periods have stopped no spotting what so ever im due for my next pin next month but we want to start trying for a baby am i being too hope full thinking it will happen before the end of the year?
i have also recently had a cervical cauterization
help!! im on my first shot of the depo and im 52 days late with all the pregnancy symptoms what should i do ?? i have have two tests and they came back negative (home tests) the doctors won't test me and i have no money to buy a really good test what can i do?
I have been on the depo shot 8 1/2 months I go for my next shot in 0ctober. I don't feel right , i'm exhausted all the time all I wanna do is sleep, i'm having lower back pains, always hungry but have to make myself eat cause everything I smell makes me wanna throw up. I wake up nauseated and go to sleep the same way . Im irritable,mood swings I just feel like crying about everything , my breast hurt. All my test have come back negative but im starting to wonder because well my stomach is swollen to the size of a beach ball i look pregnant. I'm a small woman 5'0 ft I weigh 120. i've never had this problem before. Worst part is I'm getting married in 5 months and now my dress wont fit me . any advice or anyone whos been through this the docs wont give me a blood test just urine test and like I said they have all been negative Im really worried please help!!
I just got the depo yesterday and my doc didn't do the urine prego test and today Im have extreme pain in my ovaries and having pelvic pain too Im so scared does anyone have any idea what could cause this problem Im so scared in so much pain I think I need to go to emergency room!!!
I recieved my first Depo shot on November 19th, which was the first day of my period.  At the time I also had the Mirena IUD, but that was giving me extremely painful cramps and uncontrollable bleeding.  My doc gave me the Depo shot a month before I got the Mirena taken out to ensure that I was protected and would not get pregnant.  I bled for 3 weeks straight after taking the shot!  I actually had to go in and have my Mirena taken out early because of the amount of bleeding and clotting.  Since I had the Mirena removed and have been on the shot I have not had a period at all, which my doctor tells me is normal.  I'm not sure if I like the Depo shot yet, because I have been having some wierd side efects.  I have been having headaches daily, nauseousness, diarrhea and mood swings.  My boyfrind and I got worried and took a pregnancy test, but it came out negative, so it has to just be side effects from the shot right?  Reading all of these posts is starting to get me worried :(
hi, my email is anime__kittie2***@****, my boyfriend thinks this is all in my head, however, i am now 26 years old, i got pregnant at age 18, hes 6 now, and i have a 14 month old daughter, i went on depo provera shot while in the hospital after giving birth to my son, stayed on that for 4 years, went off of it went on the bc pill, stopped taking them and got preg had a miscarriage, then got preg again right away within a few weeks (we were trying) and got pregnant, she is now14 months, she was born nov 24th 2009, i got the depo provera needle 2 days after she was born, while i was still in the hospital with her, i get them on time every 3 months as schedualled, never missed a date yet, im not due for my next one until feb 15th,  however, for the past 4 weeks, and getting worst, ive been throwing up, sick to stomach badly, foods and certain smells are making me sick, im irritable, cranky, tired, headaches, no energy, and my breasts have been really tender for the past week, and sensitive and seem a bit bigger, i also bled lightly for about a week or so, really pink, which, when i calculate everything, that could be implantation bleeding, which happens about 3 weeks into pregnancy or so, im wondering if i could be pregnant or what, if the symptoms get worst by next week im going to outpatients to get blood tests, however, please, someone email me and talk to me! its very very bad, i feel aweful, and im stressing myself out!!!!! im also going to college for graphic design, and trying to open up my own business, really not planning on having more children, 2 is more then enough, however, i dont believe in getting abortions, even if im not ready, i could very well look after another child, just, not planning on one, i also believe everything happens for a reason and if im meant to have a 3rd child then it will happen no matter what! please help, commments, etc, email me!
I am 20 years old, I've taken the Depo Shot Dec 6th, 2010. I am Due for another on March 6th, 2011. Right after I got my shot, My boyfriend & I had intercourse, and he didn't hawl it out in time, I've been told it takes 24 hours for the shot to be in ur body fully protected, and i've also told that it takes a few weeks, for the pass 2-3 weeks i've been feeling nauseous, tired alot, I usually get nauseous in the afternoon, right after i eat my dinner, and before i go to bed. I havent taken any pregnancy tests yet, But i plan to. Should I go get my next Depo shot?
Well the first step is to even see if you're pregnant before deciding to get the next one or not. The shot is effective in 24 hours. The symptoms you're feeling are also side effects of the depo so they don't tell much of anything. Take a test with first morning urine. At this point it will be accurate.
I just had my son in Dec. and when i went in for my 6 week check up the Doctor asked me if i wanted any birth control, So i wanted the depo shot. But befor they give me the shot they take 2 urin test and they were positive. So they send me to take a blood test, That test comes out Neg. They give me the depo shot. shortly after I get the shot I start getting Sever Vomitting and nausia almost like the flu but no chills of aching body or Fever. So I take another home test and that came out Positvie with a clear faint line like the pregnancy test I took when i was pregnant with my son, So i went back to the doctor and took another Blood test still Neg. And now im 2 months into this Depo shot and Iv been bleeding the whole time off and on, Not too heavy and not soo light and im feeling nausia all the time and i want to eat more like when i was pregnant. What are the symtoms (symptoms) of Being pregnant on depo shot? and Can the depo shot affect blood pregnancy test?
i'm scheduled for a prego test tommorrow, but i really have been feeling pregnant. . me & my bf have unprotected sex ALL THE TIME & he always *** inside of me, but i am on the depo & have been on it for about a yearc now. .  but i was wondering should i ask for  a blod test or let them go ahead with the urine test

plsz help!!!
I just got a positive pregnancy and I have been on the depo shot for almost 3 weeks, wow really I hope this doesn't harm my baby
ive been on the depo for almost 5 months. i had some problems with it. 2 months into my first shot i started to spot witch turned out into random bleedding for 3 weeks. during those three weeks i had relle bad bad pain like i was in labour with my first son. but i sucked it up and ignored it for a few days. ( sorry for details) i went to the bathroom one day and noticed what looked like a white string with blood on it. the clinic i went to insured me that i has a spontanios abortion witch cud have been caused by the depo. i gatherd all that information in and moved on with my life and got another shot of depo. kay but now for the past 2 weeks i have been feeling movement alot and it feels alot like when i was pregnant with my first son. i dont kno what to think since i was told that depo was 99 percent affective.. i have an ultrasound in two days so hopefully my mind is playing tricks on me. i just wanna kno if depo and effect my baby if i am pregnant/
I got on the depo shot a about 4, almost 5 months ago. I don't know when but maybe a month while I was on it I started eating alot and stuff. But about a month and a half ago I started drinking every weekend and my belly hurts everytime it like.."jiggles" you could say lol but it feels hard when I stand up and sometimes hurts jus below my belly. I could feel something" bubbling" in there and im not sure what it is. Before I got on the depo I took 6 pg. Tests and they all said negative but everytime since, a few weeks before I got on it I haven't used a condom and that was maybe more then 10 times .. my lower back hurts alot and when I stand up I look bloated, like I am 4 months preg. Do you think I am? I hope not because I've ben doing alot of bad things and if I am I hope it isn't dead..
Hey I have been on depo for 2 years and my shot was due July 28th and usually when I miss my shot my period come on 2days after and it havent came on since....I have a cold been having headaches lower stomach pains always peeing and eating feel as if I havent ate enough I sleep all the time....could I be pregnant its been 3wks now dk what to think or do
ive been on the shot for almost 2 months. my bf and i never use protection and he always cums inside. ive been feeling weird lately i have been feeling sick in the mornings and after eating as well. im tired all the time even after sleeping alot. i have taken 2 test at home and they have been negative. what is the possibility of getting pregnant while on depo?
I had my daughter 7 months ago and I bled for a month after giving birth. I breastfed for 4 months and never had a period. Then decided to get on bc and chose the depo shot. They gave me a pregnancy test and it came back neg. so I got the shot. Well I am now due for my 2nd shot in a few weeks but still have not had a period this entire time. Now I have extreme cramping in my lower abdomen and lower back, bloated, fatigued, and some brown spotting. I really hope this is just a sign of menses returning. Has anyone else never got a period after the first injection of depo?
I completely sympathize with you. I got my depo shot (for the 1st time) on 7/22/2011 bc i was told this was the best treatment for endometriosis (severe bleeding and pain). I was on day 2 of my cycle when I got it. Two days after the shot, my period completely went away and havent bled since. I didnt have a cycle last month. Its been almost 8 weeks since my first shot and four days ago, i started spotting. Its very very light pink (barely noticeable) I only see it when I wipe. Im bloated, most foods make me gag and im nauseous and tired all the time. I have no idea if this is a side effect of depo or something else. But, I have not had a cycle since starting depo. This bothers me bc i find it hard to believe that it would make your cycles go away in just one shot bc from what I read, it takes a year of getting it for your periods stop. Im only 8 weeks into it and no period. Some people say that these are the side effects of depo, but if so, then why am I just now getting them? Im due for my next shot 10/7/11-10/14/11.
You are a horrible horrible person I don't know how you can just say you got rid of your baby what you should say so everyone can know is you had a shot givin to the baby that stops it from getting the suppluments it needs to live and then had its body parts sucked out into a vacume and whiel it sucked it out it was still alive and torn to pieces you are horrible and to know that your baby would have been fine too. You could have just givin it up for adoption until putting its life into your own murdering hands and letting complete strangers mutalate your baby *****!
by 98nightrider, 5 hours I've been on the depo shot for 7 yrs off and on after my first child (7). I was on it again for a few shots and was unable to get the next one, then I had my younger son (5) there 18mths apart. Well like I said, I've been off and on the shot, I try not to stay on for over a year. Well I started back on it 6/10 and my last shot was 9/ 11, I haven't missed one. I've never had a period while on the shot. I've heard that it takes 2 weeks to "kick in" when you get the very first shot, but does that apply each time you get it? When I go to get my shots, I'm not given a test. Within the past few weeks I've been exausted! Sleepin at night and taking naps during the day. Right below my belly button is hard and my lower back hurts more than usual my hip started hurting this morning, I've had headaches, and I wake up with swollen hands and feet. I've gained weight everytime I get the shot even thought my diet has not changed, but its always been in my stomach that I've gained weight. I'm very concerned about this and I'm wondering if I'm pregnant. With my 2nd child, I took tests for 3 mths before I got a positive. Soo... there ya go... any ideas? Ps... I will not be gettin my next shot,
i am using depo shot and it feels like i am pregnat, gained weight, tendeny in de breast, tiredness, sleepy, i m scared to do a sonar. Not ready for the third child, pls help.
i was pregnant on the depo shot and my bby came out just fine . i mean i couldnt tell i was pregnant couldnt anybody tell. bt my bby was under weight wen she was inside she was 3 lbs. at 33wks and after that i had her 38 wks she was 5lbs and 13 oz
So it's possible to get Prego on depo ?? Im like panicking . Im only 16 and I think im pregnant . Its been a week since I've had unprotected sex and im having like morning sickness , abdominal pains , back aches , and my boobs hurt . I just need somebody to help
And also tired alot . I wake up in the middle of the night and horrible dreams .
how long were u on.deposit before u found.out u were pregnant I lost my nuvo.ring.....was off it.for about 2 weeks took 2 blood test one on Monday and.one.Friday both.negative on the.following week I got the depo my period was due Sunday of that week and now I'm two weeks late
how long were u on.depo before u found.out u were pregnant I lost my nuvo.ring.....was off it.for about 2 weeks took 2 blood test one on Monday and.one.Friday both.negative on the.following week I got the depo my period was due Sunday of that week and now I'm two weeks late
did you get prego the first time you got the shot or were you pregnant before gettin the shot
how long were you on the depo shot before you found out you were pregnant? I just found out Im pregnant and nervous because Ive heard the baby can be harmed
im 20 i already have 2 boys aged 4 and 2 after i had them iv bin having misscariges (4) not nice so to prevent this i went on the depo iv only had 1 im due my next on the 27th iv not bleed atal and have had unprotected sex iv been feeling sick had belly ache and for some strange reason for the past 3 days just suddenly get upset or want to cry in the most sillyest situations my tests r saying no but my family are wondering why im so emotional :/ also when i first had the depo id just had a misscarige and my doctor said once id stop bleeding to then go have the depo and thats when i did
hey i been haveing alot of pregnancy symptoms and i been on the shot for almost a year ! me and my fiance had sex and he came in me more then once , and since i been feeling different ,i have mood swings , back achs, my appetite changed and also my breast hurt and they got bigger. Could i be pregnant ? what should i do?  
I got my 2 shot the 15 of last mounth when I got my first shot a blood tell I got my second shot I have sex wall i was bleeding so by tine i went to get my 2 shot i quit bleedino à few days befor w I'm havin so now I'm having symptoms of my breast being  really sore  im scarred i could be
pregnant
hi i recently change from the iud to the shot feb 21, 2013 well jus a few days after the condum ripped. and for the past few weeks i have be feeling sick, eatting thing i normally dont like, pain in my lower stomach which is odd bc i normally get my period pains in my back, heahache and very tired. i have taking three home test and had one postive then two negtives and dont really know when my peroids falls do to having the iud for 5 years. i have a 5 year old and i remember how it felt when i was pergnant with him and  it feels the same but dont know if its jus side effects from the shot bc my body is knew to it. does anyone know r been through this. i dont know what to think i feel like im going crazy thinking about it.  someone plz help can i be pregnant
I have been researching this because I just had my child and we have only known i was pregnant for about 3 weeks now I have taken depo through my whole pregnancey because every test came back negative due to the hormones in the shot counter acting with my natural hormones and I had to have an emergencey c-section because my babys heart beat was dropping majorly and I am trying to find out if the Depo could have caused my little baby a heart defect and if so what I can do to seek help, please get back to me.
e-mail
***@****