pregnant or just late?
On august 3rd i had a misscarrige. About a week after i was done bleeding me and my boyfreind had sex again with no protection. I got my period on September 6th it was about 4 days long and was not how my other ones are but it was probably off becuase of the misscarry. We had sex again around the september 20th or so a few times that week, we used protection but when he pulled out after having one the condom was like inside me still. I have been having syptoms liks im pregnant again, i dont know if its just me thinking and wanting to be or if i really am. I should start my next period october 5th or 6th in teh next few days i took i test today and it came up negative could it be to early to tell? Could i really be pregnant... someone help me please!! I also do not think i peed on the stick for the 5 seconds cause i bearly peeded at all any advice?
Test when you are late.
Yea i was planning on doing that i was just woundering if anyone had any experinces and ended up pregnant... Or anyone has any storys they can share with me that are smiliar to mine