Maternal & Child Community
pregnent

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

pregnent

i am 41 years old and up to last night i was 7 weeks pregnant,last week i start spoting i call my dr and i have being told that there is nothing the can do,i was all so told that if i am miiscarying then there is nothing the can do to stop it,the next morning when i have see that i am still spoting i went to the e.r and the did the ultrasound,and all caind of test,and the told me that the can see the baby heart beep,the just told me that i have bloder infaction the give me madic for it and i went home,4 days later i was still spoting i call my dr again and the told me to go to the e.r witch i did again,and once a gain the did ultrasount,and said every thing its ok,the show me the baby heart beep,the only thing the said tham my hormon level was just a llitel bit under what he need to be,and 3 days after my last visit at the e.r i start bliding and as i was using the bath room i felt somthing coming down,and i rush my self to the e.r once again and as i was waithing to be seeing i start craming real bad,and after i was in the waiting room for 3 hours i disaid to go home and when i maid it home i was all blode and i knew somthing real bad hapining with my baby,i use the bath room once again and i felt that somthing big just came out but i was really scared to look,after that my cramping slow down a bit,and today its still cramping but not as bad as last night,in me i know i lost the baby,and i really need some one to teal me what i need to do from here,and the why did it happend?what can i have done to provend that? please answer me
Oh hun, I am so sorry. The sad truth is, there is nothing you could have done to prevent this. These things just happen. I had a miscarriage last year, and I know how hard it can be to deal with. I also wanted to find answers, but sometimes there just isn't any. The only solace I had was that it was just not meant to be and God knew what He was doing. Please take care and don't blame yourself. There is nothing you could have done.