Maternal & Child Community
prost/std

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

prost/std

Hello all,

I am freaking out. About a few months ago i noticed off color sperm it was a greenish color. I went and got checked for std's everything came back negative. After that event and up until now i noticed off-white sperm. Well about a few weeks or so ago I noted a sharp pain in the tip of my penis during orgasm. Assuming it was just a good orgasm I had sex again the next day this time the same sharp pain at the tip of the penis as the sperm shoots out before heading to the doctor I tried just masterbating (masturbating) and the ejaculation did not cause a sharp pain at the tip however the off-white sperm only oozed out which isnt normal because I am a shooter. Scared I went and got re-checked. They did a swab and blood test in-which I am waiting for results. I dont notice any discharge minus the regular drip after urinating. It does not hurt during urination and i dont have a fever/back pain/pain in testicals or any other std symptom. Since the swab I feel a lil sharp pain inside the uretha and i notice if i milk the penis for a few moment and then squeeze the tip it does look rather closed and i can see where a liquid may be holding it closed. Please assist I am awaiting my results but still freaking out. thanks
Hi!
There are various causes for pain at the tip of the penis. Exact diagnosis is difficult without examination. However here is a list of diseases that can cause pain at the tip of penis: erection that does not go away (priapism), genital herpes, infected prosthesis of the penis, cancer of the penis, infection under the foreskin of uncircumcised men (balanitis), inflammation of the prostate gland (prostatitis), injury, Peyronie's disease, pimples, Reiter syndrome, sickle cell anemia, syphilis, and urethritis caused by chlamydia or gonorrhea. It could also be due to frictional injury.
The list is exhaustive and naturally you do not suffer from all these problems. But yes, infection whether STD or non-STD needs to be ruled out. Fungal infection is a possibility since the semen color is off-white. A yellowish tinge in semen can be due to prostate infection or mixing of urine. You should consult an urologist and get your prostate checked for infection. STDs like gonorrhea and Chlamydia can cause yellow discharge from penis. So, your test results will show a way forward. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.