question about spotting
I am about 6 wks. and have been spotting since the day before my pregnancy test so for over 2 weeks straight.  Only on tp when wiping but it has gotten a little more over the past 3 days and I had an ultra sound last friday and HB was 103 and everything looked good for one the other sac no heart beat.  I am a nervous wreck and have called the dr. for advice to see if I should have levels done or another u/s to be sure the one with the heartbeat is OK waiting for call back.  I have had 4 m/c allready.  Am I being overly nervous or is this normal reaction.  Thanks for feedback.
Hey it is perfectly normal for you to be worried. This is your unborn child your talking about. At least they gave you a heart beat. I went to my app. and my baby measured at 6 weeks. It had heartbeat but they didnt say the heart rate. And I am supposed to be 8 weeks! Not 6. So keep on bugging those doctors. Some need more pushing than others.
Any bleeding in pregnancy can be really worrying, especially with your previous losses.
As the ultrasound showed heart beat I would try and be positive until something contrary happens.
some people say any bleeding is a bad sign but I have a friend who bled most of the way through her pregnancy and she carried to full term.
Good luck and big hugs to you
  xxx
Any bleeding is a cause for concern (as my specialist said today), but I have bled continuously since 6 weeks of pregnancy (i'm 23 today).  I have had very heavy bleeds, followed by brown spotting. I have passed clots, had cramping, you name it.  So far we are not out of the woods, but the baby is growing very well, and there is no sign of why i'm bleeding on the ultrasound. The specialist said he suspects I must have a small placental separation somewhere, and it is close to blood supply that keeps getting irratated and causes bleeding.  I am at risk for pre-term labor--but most people stop bleeding during their first trimester. I'm just unlucky and kept bleeding into my second trimster.  They say once you see a heartbeat on ultrasound, you chances of miscarrying are very low

Goodluck!
I posted to you on your 8/11 thread, but maybe you didn't see it.  When we had one twin that was making it and one that was not, I had continual bleeding from two weeks before the one twin failed until at least three weeks afterward.  Not massive, but enough to wear a pad every day for 5 or 6 weeks.  This doesn't mean that is what is happening for you, after all, you were pretty early to be able to see heartbeats (the embie whose heart was beating probably just started up in the couple of days before your ultrasound).  I would try not to draw any conclusions until you have another ultrasound, which I would ask the doc to schedule next week.  That will give embie #2 the chance to catch up in the heart department and give you that nice flutter.  Good luck!  Annie
Sorry Maybe Im reading wrong but are u expecting twins? U said HB 103 (heartbeat?) and the sac had no heartbeat?

HB was 103 and everything looked good for one the other sac no heart beat

Well if Im rite, at least uve seen one heartbeat, maybe the other is a little small? Ive read quite a few posts where a heart beat hasnt been seen but seen at a later date, this could be the case for the other sac? I think ty and get another US if u are having twins just to check on the other one. The bleeding, so me I would be worried also but things seem to be ok so keep an eye on it mention/keep mentioning it to the dr, if it gets more go to A&E.

All the best and keep in touch :-) Chin up *HUGS*