Maternal & Child Community
red/orange blood spotting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

red/orange blood spotting

This is my first pregnancy and I'm 6 weeks pregnant, I've been spotting on and off with brown color since I found out that I'm pregnant. Today, I have red/orange blood spotting but not heavy. It's just a little bit on my panty liner and when I wipe. I have cramping here and there but just mild, like when you're going to have your period and sometimes on the bottom left. I had my HCG tested last saturday and it's only 157 which is really low for 6 weeks pregnancy. I had another blood test yesterday to see if the numbers gone up. Should I be worry about the red/orange blood spotting or it's normal? I've been paranoid since this is my first pregnancy and my doctor is not always available to call me back ASAP.
I can't help much it could be normal or it could be a misscarriage. I had light bleeing with the twins and that was fine but light bleeding with my previous pregnancy ended in misscarriage. Good Luck I hope your little one is strong and healthy and eveything is ok.