Maternal & Child Community
require expert advice

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

require expert advice

I am 24 and My menses are delayed by 9 days still pregnancy test shows negative results. its the first time my menses delayed for so long. I am undergoing certain treatment of some sort of infection which common in 60% new wed ladies. i wanted to get pregnant and visited my gyno for the same, pls help me to know that i am pregnant if test shows negative. is there any other way to check pregnancy.
*** depends on how you tested, if it was urine, go and see your docotr and ask for blood tests to be done, it coulod be quite possible that your infection may have delayed your period as well