sharp pain in left breast
Hi ladies, I am 8 1/2 pregnant, and every so often I get this really sharp pain through my left breast. I am wondering what could it be????? Its not through both but just that one. Should I bring it up in my doctor appt on the 17th? I am just wondering what could it be???

Any advice would be geat!! Thanks in advance!
I would bring anything unusual that you feel up...but I would say it's probably the milk starting to produce and your breasts are getting ready.....I am getting twinges now and I'm only 14 wks today....I am going to ask my doctor as well, but I'm assuming it's normal due to "things" happening!

JT
Hi there, I am not sure if this is your situation, but I have the same exact pain and I can't remember the medical term for you but my doctor told me it was due to pregnancy, he says the breast go through so many changes, and that the tissues change. He told me my pain was due to the tissues wrapping around each other.  He also told me that in many cases they stay that way even after delivery. Sorry I can't remember the medical term for it, but ask your doctor and I am sure they will clarify it for you. Good luck to you and that precious baby!!