should i leave sooner
hey all-well i am 32 weeks and my babyt is due march 1-i work two part time jobs-my one job with benefits i dont work everyday but the daycare i work mon-fri-i am trying to stick it out but it seems i am only stressing my self out worst by working there-i mena most days are good-but they were short help today and i had to lift kids and such to change. I have so much prode so i want to stay longer and my baby seems to be doing great-am i hurting the baby by picking up kids? i dont pick them up often-when is everyone going on maternirty leave??

I dont think its a good idea for you to pick up kids at anytime during your pregnancy unless they are really small and dont weight that much.  It has been my experience in the past to go on maternity leave a month before, but, you can do it whenever it is impossible for you to move or stand up for long periods of time.  GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS!
I don't have to lift alot I am due April 18th, but I am planning on working right up to my due date, that way I get paid for the whole 6 to 8 weeks that I am off.  I heard lifting isn't the best, i have a bad knee and my hips are killing me already at 25 wks, but he said I am healthy.  So I guess i am going to try and stick it out.  Good luck in whatever you decide.
Anything over 20 lbs. is probably too much to be lifting at this point. Tell them that it's too hard for you to lift kids, and get a note from your Dr. if you need to. You don't want anything to feel guilty about if you go into pre-term labor after a hard day.
I worked up to the day before I delivered both of my kids.  Granted my job does not require lifting.  But I did have to lift my son-they are only 20 months apart.  If you are worried about changing kids--I would do it on the floor--that is how I changed my kids even to this day--when they where really small I would use the changing table-but after like 5 or 6 months I just went to the floor it was easier.  I think as long as you lift them properly and don't have to stretch to change them you will do well.
hey i just plan on leaving there real soon-its not worth it-even though i ma going to miss the kids-that is what i have a degree in-education-anywho i hope everyones pregnancy is going well!!