skin probl;ems while prego
I just found out that I am prego and already I am having skin issues. I was wondering if anyone else knew of good products to use that are safe while prego to help control pimples?
The last thing any prego women wants is to hit that fat stage were you don't quite look prego yet and have a face full of zits..lol!
If I remember correctly someone previously said that Neutrogena is ok to use.  Other than that i dont really know.  There are alot of things you cant use due to some of the ingredients used.  Hope this helps.
I LOVE Burt's Bees products.  I use the garden tomato soap and garden tomato toner.  It's over 99% natural so I don't worry about using it while pregnant.  I also use their pink grapefruit complexion mist.  I mix that with a little bit of Neutrogena oil-free moisture.  So far I have not had one break out and I am 19 weeks.  You can find Burt's Bees at most healthfood stores.  HTH.  Congrats on the pregnancy, BTW!
I asked my OB and Neutrogena is fine to use.
I use a generic noxzima. the smell isnt as strong as noxzima thats why i use it. i also use a toner and astringent. the toner and astringent is by olay. i also tried mary kay products but that just dindt work for me
Thanks for all the tips!

Here is another question....Does anyone know of a good free online site that tracks your babies development?
Use Origin prooducts there 100% natural.
I aree with Jenny. I use Ivory soap and curel lotions. I would say whatever you do, don't change your routine too much, that alone can make you break out. I was breaking out pretty bad at the very beginning too. I just put toothpaste on those buggers at night and every once in a while , hydrogen peroxide. Make sure you moisturuze your skin every day and every night and I am sure it will all go away soon!

I'm not preggo, but after I quit taking bc pills, I started to have an acne problem. Someone on here mentioned that St. Ives Apricot Scrub and I tried that. As long as I use it every day, it really works!

By the way - thanx to whoever suggested it awhile back!
Here are a few websites that I use to track my baby's progress:

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/

http://www.justmommies.com/get_pregnancycalendar.php

http://www.visembryo.com/baby/hp.html

http://www.pregnancy-calendars.net

most of them you have to sign up, but registration is free.

Take Care
I just use a soap, and use Lancome moisturizers (SPF for daytime and lots of moisture at night). I stopped using a toner because a lot of them have ingredients that are bad for pregnant skin, so jkust be careful about toners, etc. I have always had a pretty bad complexion. My first trimester I had the worst breakouts of my life, huge zits that hurt really bad. I'm not sure there's anything that will make them all go away at that stage. But Then when i hit the end of the first trimester, my skin has been wonderful, I don't think it has looked this good since I was 10 years old. I know thats not how it happens for everyone, but I hope it can be an encouragement that the zits don't last forever.
Hi, I really like webmd.com and babyzone.com. Their both free and do a week to week on your pregnancy.
Boy am I glad I'm reading this posting.  I am just 6 weeks pregnant and had no idea that my face cleanser and toner could be harmful!  I too am breaking out and wash with Proactive products. The main ingredient is benzoil peroxide.  Any info about this being harmful??  I have been trying to get pregn for a year and a half and have finally made it with IUI assistance.  I'd hate to do something harmful!!! Any good websites on products/ingredients to avoid or use? Also, how about highlighting my hair?  
Thanks in advance!