skipped periods
Hi I am 27 years old am have 3 children.I have been missing or skipping a period every other month.I got my period the day after thanksgiving.Then i missed it during December ot it Jan.18 and as of now it still hasnt happened this month (Feb) My husband and I have been trying to have another baby since the beginning of december.I provide childcare to my sister so I have 2 3 year olds a 4 year old and a 1 1/2 year old at home.I have been stressed but it has never ever happened to me before when I was more stressed than this.Wondering if it could be a sign of early menopause,I am exercising and trying to eat healthy but nothing extreme.If I dont get it this month and get it next month I plan on going to the doctor because it seems odd to me that I am not getting pregnant.We have never had any issues before in getting pregnant.Any ideas?
You should see an OB/gyn prior to trying to conceive anyway, so this would be a good time to go to the doctor and get everything checked out right now.

It can take normal, healthy couples 6-12 months o conceive.  Usually, if you don't conceive after 6 months or so, a visit to the doctor is in order again.

But its always a good idea to see one prior to even trying to conceive.  
I had my checkup done before Christmas, got my pap test etc.This was with my faimily doctor, never have been to an OB/gyn before.Thanks for the advice, have never been told to do that ever before.I think I am going to wait though till next month, if I dont get my period this month again.Thanks again!