slow heart rate at 6wk 0 days
I went to ultrasound and baby measured 6 wks and 0 days. Heart beat was only 44 bpm. Can it be possible that baby is healthy?
I would be concerned and I'm sure your Dr. was. At 6w1d my baby had a hb of 89. He pulled through and is 6 months now. It either just started beating, or unfortunately is not going to be a viable pregnancy. I'm sure your dr. is having you come back in a week, best of luck to you.
i would talk to ur doc about this, to me it sounds very low. at 6 wks my sons hb was 153 and at 7 wks my daughters was 156. but anything is possible, like kellym said maybe the heart just started beating. i will hope for the best for u, good luck!! keep us posted. when do you go back for a follow-up? did the doc say anything to u about the hb?
i do go back in a week.  they were concerned and did say maybe it was too early to tell.  just didnt know if anyone ever heard of a viable pregnancy with a heart rate that low.  thanks for the comments.  
I'm sorry to hear that you're going thru all this concerns and wait... that's the most difficult part...
My first baby's heart rate was 95 at 7 weeks and a couple of days.... and when I went back for my 12 week appointment, my baby had passed away and got reabsorbed by my body.
Unfortunately, there is nothing a doctor or you can do, but wait it out....

I really HOPE with all my heart this is not going to happen to you and your baby pulls thru!!! =)