sneezing, coughing, constipation, jumping... can they cause miscarriage
Hi to all, I don't reply much, only if i can help, but i've been reading everyday and i pray for all of us... My ? is Can sneezing or coughing or even pushing when you constipated cause the embrio to tear from the uteris lining? I'm not pregnant... yet (hoping it will happen, ovulated 16 june) I'm just wondering if it is a possibility. I would try anything or watch out for everything if i have to. Any other causes of miscarriage that you know of please share them.  

Thanx in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi.

I have never heard of someone sneezing and miscarrying or coughing and miscarrying and let me tell you I have had some pretty hard sneezes and nasty coughs during pregnancy, as for being constipated eat plenty of bran and that should help things move alot easier (if you know what I mean!)
It's luck of the draw at the end of the day if the pregnancy is meant to be then it will be! When it happens for you, just relax and enjoy it, that is all you can do!

******dust to you

Claire
Normal activities WILL NOT cause a miscarriage.  Most miscarriages are due to chromosonal (sp) or genetic causes.  Others are due to a lack of hormones, poor placentas, etc.  Living your life will not cause a m/c.  Pregnant women can, with their doctor's permission, continue to do the activities they enjoyed before they became pregnant.

This is actually an excellent question because so many of us who have m/c in the past often need reminded that a m/c usually just happens and we are not to blame.  No one causes their m/c.  Sometimes our bodies just recognize that something is wrong with the pregnancy and nature takes care of itself.
I was amazed to find so many results when I googled this question... good to know I'm not alone in my crazy thoughts... but really sometimes when you sneeze it feels like you might just pop the tiny baby right out...
i am a mother of two and  am now 7 weeks preganat. i have  horrible coughing and sneezing fits due to this nasty cold i have. I was worried that I might force the baby to tear from the uterus lining with the force of my cough and sneeze.
I am glad i am not the only over worreid preganant mother here. an di am relieved that it wont harm the baby.
Hi.i coughed so hard i felt a pop sound in my lower abdomen no pain i am 8weeks pregnant and im very concerned
Our body's r made to carry babys. Ikn that babys can be fragile but they r very resilient at the same te. At it was said before most miscarriages are n not our fault due to more natural causes