Maternal & Child Community
some bleeding
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

some bleeding

Hi, Im about 8 weeks pregnant with my third child ( have a six yr old and 4 yr old).
Last thursday I had a small amount of bleeding. I really panicked as this never happened in my first two (father is different for this one). I phoned my midwife and she said to rest and let her know next morning if it settled down. That was all the bleeding I had and the next day I had a scan. The baby is fine and heart was beating and all looked normal. The only thing they found was that there was some bleeding close to the sac. They couldnt tell me anything and said to rest over the weekend and take things easy. Ive stopped coaching skating and am just about to scared to do anything in case I make myself beeld again.
I feel everything is going to be fine but cant help but worry. This is a very much wanted pregnancy. I guess I just need some reasurance. I have read through the forum and do feel a bit better.
After seeing the baby and the heart beating I did feel better. It also moved and to me that was its sign in saying that all was well.
I cant help but worry that I might do something wrong and cause some bleeding and if this happens will I miscarry.
I hate this not doing much as normally Im such an active person. I gave up skating over a week ago but now having to stop coaching is really upsetting but I know it is for the best.
Sorry for my ramble but needed to get this of my chest.
My partner as been such a good support cooking and washing, he is just wonderful but doesnt understand how i feel

thank you