Maternal & Child Community
someone a docter ot anyone helpp

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

someone a docter ot anyone helpp

need to find out what date I concieved on as it is very important, my last period which was april the 21st a day after I had sex with one guy not sure if it was a proper period tho and don't know how long my cycles are as my periods was irregular, then I had sex with another guy round about 7th-13th may, who is more likley to be the farther if my ultrasound at 11weeks gave me the due date of feb 7th
Hope someone can explain to me how this works worrried out of my mind,
On may 21
so there is no possible way it could be guy number ones
You are saying the following:

April 21 period began (?) or ended (?)
April 22 had sex with guy 1
periods are irregular
7th - 13th of May, had sex with guy 2
Ultrasound (when? what date?) said you were 11 weeks from the first day of your last period
Due date from ultrasound given as February 7

If you go by your due date and put it into a conception calculator, you get a conception date of May 13 - 21.  

If you go by your first day of your last period of April 21 (if it was a regular period), the conception calculator gives you a conception window of May 1 - 9.

Neither gives you a conception window that includes guy 1.  
I slept with guy one, the 13th, 18th 21stApril, came on my period on the 22ndApril not sure if it was a proper period as they was irregular anyway, am not sure of my cycles but they seemed to be longer, then I had an ultrasound on the 19july which put me at 11weeks eactly then another one on the 21stSeptember which put me at 20week1day, and the due date for both scan is the 7feb, so if it was guy ones baby wouldn't that make the ultrasound off by 3weeks. Thankyou for tryin to help me
Sorry forgot to mension that I had a pregnacy test about a week or two after guy number 2, and it was negative
I would still guess that neither scenarios have guy 1 as the father.
Thanks for you help