sore bbs
Ok this may sound like a STRANGE question but when ppl talk about having sore bbs...what do they feel like?  My husband and I were wrestling around the other day and the next day my left breast felt bruised so I figured he must have elbowed me....now my nipple area feels like it is burning, just a weird burning/tingling sensation.  Just wondering if this is just one of those things or a sign of something to come when AF is due in 6 days.
The first symptom of pg for me was sore bb's. The bruised/burning sensation, I didn't have myself but that is not to say it's abnormal. I have no idea about that. The best way I can describe my own breast pain was a painful tingling. If the shower hit my nipple it felt like I'd been punched. If my bra rubbed my nipples, it felt like glass shards rubbing across them. Theyw ere jsut exteremly tender. I hope I have helped somewhat!! :)
is it ok to bleed lightly. its around my monthly and i started bleeding. help me please crys. did i have a mc or has any1 expermience this b4. ::crys::
amanda
shards of glass :o)...that's the kind of vivid description i was looking for...not exactly the sensation but i appreciate the input
mom once told me girls might bleed while pregnant. i just really scared because this is my 2nd pregnancy. i lost my first at 6wks. i  look it up and it said light bleeding can be cause by the urterus being stretched or the blood flow going down there during pregnancy.
Well...:) LOL There ya go!! Although, I would say if you are experiencing any brest tenderness at all that isn't like what you feel when you are having PMS, that it's a good sign!!