Maternal & Child Community
sore bbs
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sore bbs

Ok this may sound like a STRANGE question but when ppl talk about having sore bbs...what do they feel like?  My husband and I were wrestling around the other day and the next day my left breast felt bruised so I figured he must have elbowed me....now my nipple area feels like it is burning, just a weird burning/tingling sensation.  Just wondering if this is just one of those things or a sign of something to come when AF is due in 6 days.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
The first symptom of pg for me was sore bb's. The bruised/burning sensation, I didn't have myself but that is not to say it's abnormal. I have no idea about that. The best way I can describe my own breast pain was a painful tingling. If the shower hit my nipple it felt like I'd been punched. If my bra rubbed my nipples, it felt like glass shards rubbing across them. Theyw ere jsut exteremly tender. I hope I have helped somewhat!! :)
Blank
is it ok to bleed lightly. its around my monthly and i started bleeding. help me please crys. did i have a mc or has any1 expermience this b4. ::crys::
amanda
Blank
shards of glass :o)...that's the kind of vivid description i was looking for...not exactly the sensation but i appreciate the input
Blank
mom once told me girls might bleed while pregnant. i just really scared because this is my 2nd pregnancy. i lost my first at 6wks. i  look it up and it said light bleeding can be cause by the urterus being stretched or the blood flow going down there during pregnancy.
Blank
Well...:) LOL There ya go!! Although, I would say if you are experiencing any brest tenderness at all that isn't like what you feel when you are having PMS, that it's a good sign!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank