sore nipples
I just got over my period and after it I developed very sore and constantly hard nipples immed. after, I wanted to know if that is at all normal or is it possible that I got preg. right before my last period and still got my period? I was also 2 weeks early for my period when I got it,could that be why I have sore nipples?
It just sounds like your hormones might be out of whack. If  you got your period, then there is no way you got pregnant. Did you have a normal period (even though it was early)?
no my period was very, very light and only lasted 3 days
btw ang79 thank you for your input!
You might be pregnant I was pregnant before and thought it was a period. My period was very light and lasted 2and a half days and when it stopped i wondered about it and took a test and i was positive but right now idk if I'm pregnant now because my period ended may 1st and i been feeling nausea, cramps, tender boobs and nipples, and tired and sometimes backaches and i literally just ate s few ribs and mac and cheese and it's only been about 30min and I'm hungry again but every test i take says negative so I'll just wait til my period for this month to come to see