Maternal & Child Community
sore or not sore
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sore or not sore

I am just wondering, how many of you have had sore breasts when pregnant? I know with my first son they hurt so bad I could not take my bra off. With the 2 miscarriage pregnancies they werent to bad if they hurt at all. With nathan they hurt but not to where I felt like I would cry.
This one the nipple part is sore but occasionally I feel a sharp pain but they don't hurt.
Is it normal not to always have sore bbs when pregnant?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i didn't have sore boobs with my second or third and they both are here with me now! LOL! I had super sore boobs with my first i think and with one of my losses i also had sore boobs and one i didn't...so i think maybe you don't necessarily get sore bobos - stop stressin girly...i know it's easy for me to say..((((hugs)))) and i'm thinkin of you!
Blank
I don't remember them being sore with my daughter but that was 14 years ago..She is 13. And with this one. They were sore for a couple days then go away then come back. Oh and they have really not gotten that much bigger yet either. I am noticing more and more now but not much. I want to breastfeed and so I am hoping they decided to fill up soon. I only have 11 weeks to go.

Christine
Blank
Have you had your progestrone tested? If not, I think you should and if its low, get on progestrone supplements. This is a little off-topic, but maybe no sore BBs means low progestrone? I dunno, I just know that what makes you sooo tired is all the progestrone in your body for the pregnancy and maybe same goes w/ BBs???  Just a suggestion, always good to be on the safe side and chk your progestrone level.

Blank
my boobs grew and were sore with my first pregnancy.  With my miscarriage they were not sore at all and they didn't seem to grow.  I was also violently vomiting when pregnant with my son-- only felt mildly nauseous with the miscarried prognancy.
Blank
i have given to birth to mu only daughter 12weeks ago and i remember  my boobs being a little tender to the touch but hardly atal really!i guess we are lucky!!
Blank
My sore boobs are the only overriding pregnancy symptom I have right now!  It's the worst at bed time.  I CANNOT get comfortable unless I lie on my back, and I can't fall asleep that way!  They're getting much bigger too, and I'm only 6 weeks right now!!  My bras are SUPER uncomfortable... oh well, I'm not complaining.  I figure it's a sign that all is going as it should :)
Blank
ny boobs are not sore at all, and i wish they were in a way, because then i would feel as though i was pregnant(i am only 5 weeks). mind yoy they feel heavier and slightly larger(they feel like they are bulging out the sides towards my armpit! i have suffered a molar pregnancy previously and had no tenderness then either so i keep having bad thoughts. i know i should think positive, but i will feel better when i have my first scan and see all is ok. rebecca.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...