sore stomach
Hello all, I tired to find this question but i didn't have any luck maybe some of you can help. I'm 14 weeks and my stomach feels sore like i've been doing sit ups all night, Does this sound right? this is my 4th pregnancy but i only have 1 at home.I just feel like i can't get a comfy postion unless i'm laying down surrounded by pillows. thanks for any feed back.
I had that in the first couple of months too, apparantly there is a lot of muscle and ligament stretching at that time.

I also have a question about sore stomach, I am 34 weeks and the last few days I have been having sharp pains really low down, the baby kicks and moves all the time quite high but this is a really sharpe pain that takes my breath away, it feels like my bladder, any ideas??
Like sharp shooting pains in your crotch? That is pressure on your cervix, I started packing when I felt that!
I'm getting that too. feels like everything is strecthing and it is difficult to get into a comfy position. I have been sleeping on my side with a pillow under the belly, it seems to help, though it annoys my DH (he seems to be a bit jealous that I end up cuddling the pillow now instead of him)
seriously kelly?
It started about three to four days ago,it is a sharpe shooting pain as you describe, hooray, if it is the cervix i can see light at the end of the tunnel.
how soon after this were you in labour???
hugs
xxx
HA! The shooting pains I felt at 35 weeks and I just turned 39 weeks today!! No labor yet, the end of the tunnel is still dark!! I had the shooting pains again Sat. night, still nothing happened. They say it's just pressure on the cervix. I know that I was 70 effaced last week at my 38wk appt but no dialation. I go to the dr. tomorrow, hopefully I will be dialated or SOMETHING?
I am at the hospital tomorrow morning for another scan, because of previous m/c they are keeping a close eye, all seems to be good up to now, it just seems like a waiting game, the beginning of the pregnancy really dragged for me, but I still cant believe I am almost there yeehaa!!
loads of hugs and luck to you, your light is closer than mine, both the tunnel and the match for the marlboro!!
Hugs
xxx
thats so funny my hubby too we have 4 pillows and i take them all and i just bought another one i need them all over and he tells me every night so you gonna share those.
Well, thanks for the well wishes. Quite frankly I'm a bit scared to death....
Dont be scared, there are so many horror stories out there,here are a few real ones:
my neighbour had her baby early hours of the morning, only pushed four times and had nothing for the pain, she was home by lunchtime and looked great!
Also my colleague had her baby at the weekend, just three and a half hours in labour nothing but gas and air and no stitches!
And.... a woman in my magazine had her baby in the car, she was having contractions which were like strong period pains and then felt her baby's head with no pushing!!
I have even read stories of women who actually found it a pleasant experience!
So hunny it aint all bad, lets look forward to that bottle of vino and marlboro!!
hugs
xxx