spotting after embryo 3nos transfer
i had my embryo transfer on 24/6/2010 and started having some spotting on day 7 after inserting my cyclogest
and after urinating and wiping off i would notice some stains brownish and sometimes pinkish i called my nurses and said it was ok since i was not really bleeding  my pregnancy test with urine sample is on the 8/7/2010 why the spotting
If you had an embryo transfer on the 24th of June, it is possible to have spotting from a cervix that was irritated by being opened to put the catheter in, and it is also at least theoretically possible to have spotting from the embryo implanting.  Why aren't they offering you a blood pregnancy test?  It would be more sure than a urine-based test.
It could easily mean nothing. Just stay positive. In my opinion as long as it doesn't continue you are fine. My doc said that even if it does continue but the beta levels continiue to go up that is all that really matters. Some woman bleed/spot their first trimester.

I did not have a good out come but I have faith it will come soon. I had spotting that would start and stop and ended up leading up to a MC which I had today. So just pay close attention to your body.