support
I had a u/s today and the docter said that my baby is still lagging in weight. She says that I would have to be induced friday and the baby will probably do better on the outside than in. I will be 37 wks friday. Does anyone have any sugesstions or comments? Any word of encouragement will help.
my cousin is a rn in maternity and she says 37 weeks is considered full term.  they induced me at 38 weeks due to extreme back pain.  i had a healthy baby girl.  i hope all goes well for you.  good luck!
I agree that 37 wks is considered full term.  I was induced at 38 weeks.  Good luck and best wishes!
I had my DD at 37 weeks and she was tiny (5.7 lbs) but other than that, very heatlhy.  You'll be ok :)
My daughter as of yesterday was weighing 4lbs 8 ounces. And the docter said that her abdomen is measuring in at 32 or 33 wks but her head is measuring the right age which is 37 wks. She will probably be close to 5 lbs at birth hopefully.
Your baby should be perfectly fine.  I am sure they will make sure of that before they induce.  

Just think, you will soon get to hold your little one.
How small is your baby? Mine dropped from the 21st percentile at 30 weeks to the 5th at 37 weeks. She was born at 39 weeks and was 5 lb. 12 oz. and 18 1/2 inches. She is now gaing weight very well, and was 9 lb. 1 oz. yesterday at her 2 month checkup. I had NST 2x a week to make sure she was ok. If the NST has ever been poor, my Dr. would've induced the same day.
My Dr. told me to eat more high calorie foods. Your baby could still gain an ounce a day at this point. The Dr.'s main concern is probably whether or not the placenta is sufficient for her.
You will need preemie dapers. I used pampers because they were cheaper than huggies. Wal-mart haspreemie clothes, but they seemed out of proportion. I found much nicer stuff at Sears and Gymboree. Babies r Us also has a special rack of just preemie stuff. Most of them say "up to 7 lb." instead of preemie. Don't buy too much, but you'll want at least 3 pajamas, 6 onesies, and a couple of outfits. I also found that my baby was very cold when we brought her home. We wrapped her in a lot of blankets, put a space heater near her bed, and would also pre-warm her bed and carseat with a heating pad. After about a month, she had enough fat on her that she could keep warm a little better on her own. Also, the warmer you keep her, the faster she'll gain weight because she doesn't have to waste calories producing body heat. Keep socks on under her pajamas, and a hat on her head.