Maternal & Child Community
swelling at 6 months?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

no, likely not.  Especially if you were on your feet that long!  And in August with this heat?  Girl, you are lucky youre not the michelin marshmallow guy!  The best way to keep this swelling at bay is to drink tons of water!  I mean TONS!  It stinks and you pee a lot, but it keeps the swelling down... plus dont eat much salt or drink soda.  I can have a half a soda and be swollen in 10 minutes!  

The only time to be concerned is if it is sudden swelling and it is a lot of swelling.  I would say standing for 7 hours or being on yoru feet for 7 hours calls for a little swelling!!

swelling at 6 months?

I was on my feet for 7 hours yesterday and I am 23 weeks. I am having mild swelling of the ankles,  feet, hands and I possibly a bit in my knees. Should this be reason for concern?